Chapter 7: A black cat with glowing green eyes!

ღ♥ ღೋ MEGUMI'S P.O.V  ღ♥ ღೋ 

               I reached the garden, while walking around the academy.  "Waahh~  ( ´ ▽ ' )  Sugoooiiiii~  E-eh, I think I'm hungry again..."  I fell down to my knees, "AAAHHHH!  My stomach hurts!!!"  Then I lied down on the grass,

               and looked up in the sky.  Will I die here?  My time has come....  

               ღ♥ ღೋ  HARUKA'S P.O.V ღ♥ ღೋ 

              The audition was already done, and I went to the garden, then I saw Megumi-san sleeping in the garden...  "O-oh~  Heaven, so many delicious food~"  Her stomach growled.  

            "Burger~  ∩(︶▽︶)∩"  Megumi-san was eating her hand.

            "Oiiiii!!!!  Megumi-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I heard Kurusu-kun's voice, and he was heading this way.  "Ah, Kurusu-kun...  Megumi-san is lying down and she's eating her hand."  I explained to her.  "E-eh?  She's hungry again?"  Then he carried her, she looks very light.  "Ne, Syo-chan, your hair looks like french fries, can I eat your hair, and it even has pink ketchup...  I bet that would taste good."  She drooled.

            Even Megumi-san is someone that you can look up to, she acts so funny...  She's not a normal idol that acts idol-ish, but someone that can make smiles.  

               ღ♥ ღೋ  MEGUMI'S P.O.V ღ♥ ღೋ  

           "Ne, Syo-chan, I'm thinking..."  "You're thinking for the first time??!!"  "Anyways, what are the rules in this academy.  ⊙ω⊙  Tell me the rule that is strictly prohibited in this 'SAOTOME GAKUEN!!!  (ᅌᴗᅌ* )"  I got all excited.

          Syo-chan cleared his throat, "YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE!!!"  ⊙▂⊙  "Megumi?"  Syo-chan shaked me.  You can't fall in love?  That's there rule?  "YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A CHEESEBURGER???!!!!"  I stood up and I was furious.

          "Chi-chigau!!!  It's about falling love with someone."  Syo-chan explained it to me.  "What?  Who's that someone?"  He facepalmed in front of me, "It's having affection with someone...  But please, Megumi, do not fall in love!  I can't bear to see you fall in love...  ( ̄^ ̄)"  "Hai, Syo-sama!!!   ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ"  Syo-chan nodded, "A-anyways, can we eat?  I'm starving to death...  へ(>_<へ)" I poked his cheek, "Fine fine, just don't ever poke my cheeks like that again."

                     --------------------------------------------------------

           *nom nom nom nom nom nom*  "Delicious Lasagna~   ٩(✿′ᗜ‵✿)۶"  I hummed my favorite songs while chewing the food down.  I saw Haruka-chan, "Haruka-chan!!!!!!"  I waved and she saw us, I saw her friend she has always been with.  

            Oh yeah, I always see her but she never talks to me.   Wait, I think she doesn't like me...   ƈ ͡ (ुŏ̥̥̥̥ ‸ ŏ̥̥̥̥) ु    I stood up, "You can sit with us."  I told to both of them.  "Haruka-chan, who is this friend of yours?  I always see her."

            I smiled.  Her friend blushed a little, "Oh, this my friend, Tomochika Shibuya, but I always call her Tomo-chan."  She explained to me.  "Nice to meet you, Shibuya-san."  I took her hand and we made a handshake.