Welcome to the World of Titans - Ch: 10

Author's POV
(Your wearing a uniform in the whole story story)

In the year 845 the Scout Regiment are in the expedition out of the Shiganshina district to conquer new from the titan. Erwin Smith, is the Commander of the Scout Regiment. Beside him is the known to be the strongest Human, Levi.

Levi: "Are we really going on an expedition again, Erwin?"

Erwin: "We are Levi. We still need to conquer more lands."

???: "OOOHHH I can't wait to get into another titan!!"

On the other side of Erwin the Scout's Titan experimentation Head, Hanji Zoe.

Levi: "I swear every time I see a titan, I just imagine of throwing you inside it's mouth before killing it

Levi: "I swear every time I see a titan, I just imagine of throwing you inside it's mouth before killing it."

Hanji: "Don't be like that Levi! Don't you have fun when we we're capturing titans for experimentation?"

Levi: "No. And I feel sorry for those Titan we captured when they're facing you."

Scout1: "What's that?!"

They all look on what the scout is pointing at. Then they saw a small meteorite heading towards them.

Erwin: "Everyone Disperse Now!"

All the scouts move out of the way. When the meteorite hit the ground, those who where close at the impact were blasted away.

Erwin: "Is everyone alright?"

Scout1: "We're fine over here sir."

Scout2: "We're good here."

Erwin and Levi walk towards  the Meteorite to investigate it.

Levi: "What the hell is that?"

Erwin: "I don't know, but you better keep your guard up."

When they were at the edge of the crater, they saw a guy with a red hair and red coat. The guys was covered in red flame and he's starts to walk out of the crater. Some of the scouts saw the mysterious person but they just watch him.