World of Spirits - Ch 8: What a day

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since we got back from the school trip. Kaguya and Yuzuru are now official students of Raizen High. The school Festival is about to start next week and everyone is on the gym announcing the organization of the of the Festival.

Ai: "Alright everyone, The Organizer of the Ten-oh Festival will be...."

I had a bad feeling about this. I snap my finger and everything around me freeze. Then I walk out of my place and head to the catwalk to watch. I snap my finger again and everything went back to normal.

Ai: "Y/n Yatogami!"

Then a spotlight appeared from where I was standing and everyone look at the empty space.

Y/n(Thinking): "Nice try. i didn't came here to work my ass all week."

Mai: "Huh? He's not here?"

Ai: "Where did he go?"

Student1: "I could have sworn he was right here."

Mii: "That is so lame."

Ai: "T-Then the new Organizer will be Shido Itsuka!"

Then the spotlight pointed at him and everyone look.

Shido: "Ehh!?"

Time Skip brought to you by:

I was on my way home when all of the sudden the Space quake alarm went on

Y/n: "Another one? How many girls are out there?"

All of the civilians were going on the evac station until the whole city is a ghost time. I brought out my coat and summon Cavaliere to find the spirit.

Then I saw Origami and the AST flying across the city and I figured of following them. They arrived at an abandon Arena. Then I saw one of them shoots the roof with a bazooka, blowing it open.

Then I saw a girl with a Light Blue hair and wearing a yellow dress fly towards the AST. All the AST open fired but the girl just block there attack like it was nothing.

One of the AST withdraw there Laser sword and dash towards the Girl. I summon my wings and fly up to them and able to block there attack with one finger.

Y/n: "Don't feel left out. You can play with me."

AST1: "It's the Male Spirit!"

Ryouko: "What?! Ladies, OPEN FIRE!"

I looked over to Origami and saw her nervous, I just nodded at her to follow there lead so everyone wouldn't get suspicious.

I summon 5 clones to distract them. Then the Girl with a yellow dress was about to attack me but I brought out Yamato and pointed at her neck.