World of Spirits - Ch 7: Extra THICC!

Y/n's POV

Last night I save Shido from falling in to the cliff because Tohka accidentally push him off the cliff. Then caught a cold which he has to go to a separate room with the others. Reine is taking care of Shido along with Kaguya and Yuzuru.

Something tells me that there's going to be more screaming tonight. Not moaning, just screaming in shock.

Kurumi: "Come on Daddy~ Get in bed already.~"

Y/n: "Alright, alright."

I was about to climb on the bed but someone knock on the door. I opened it and saw Origami wearing her PJ's.

Y/n: "Oh hey Origami, you need something?"

Origami: "I'm going to sleep here beside you. Do you have a problem with that?"

Y/n: "Well... I didn't say I have a problem with that-"

Origami: "Good."

She just walked inside and I closed the door. Then Origami stop on her tracks when she saw Kurumi reading a book on the bed.

Origami: "What are you doing here?"

Kurumi: "Hmm? Oh Good Evening Kurumi. As you can see, I'm sleeping with Y/n. How about you. What are you doing here? It's almost light's out."

Origami: "I'm here to sleep with Y/n"

Kurumi: "And why would you say that?"

Origami: "Because it's what my boyfriend do with me."

Kurumi: "'Boyfriend'? Well then. How far did you go with your 'boyfriend'?"

Origami: "Why would you wanna know?"

Kurumi: "I'm just asking."

Y/n: "That's enough you two. We need to hit the hay because we're going for a swim tomorrow."

Kurumi: *Giggle*"I'm guessing that your excited to see me in my swimsuit?~"

Y/n: "Kinda."

Origami: "I want to show you my swimsuit too Y/n."

Y/n: "Really? Then I'm good with that."

Kurumi moved aside and let me lay down on the bed. Then I noticed that Origami is starting to wear a birthday suit.

Y/n: "Whoa, what's with the show? Not that I'm complaining or anything, just curious."

Origami: "I always sleep in the nude. I know that you don't mind."

*Mean while, in another universe*

A Red headed Devil is about to lay down on her bed with the love of her life when suddenly.....

Rias: "ACHOO!"

Y/n Redgrave: "I knew sleeping in the nude would make you catch a cold."

(Shin: "Yeah I know....")

Rias: "That's not it. Devil don't easily catch common cold. I just felt a little disturbance."

Y/n Redgrave: "Like what? Some girl out there is sleeping naked?"

Rias: "I can't say for sure."

Y/n Redgrave: "Whatever it is. Just leave it be. I'm too tired today, too many jobs."

Rias: "Okay then, Good night Y/n.~"

*Back to the Spirit World*