World of Spirits - Ch 9: Confessions (Finale)

Author's POV

Raizen High won at the Ten-oh Festival because of Shido, Tohka, Kaguya and Yuzuru performed at the Music booth while Ai, Mai and Mii lead the Maid Cafe booth to success.

The only thing that's weird is that Miku Forfeit at the Festival making her bodyguards of Girls shock in disbelief.

Right now, Shido and the others are celebrating at the they're house while Y/n went back to his room to get something for Yoshino.

Tohka: "Wow! I can't believe that we won at the Festival! That's so super neat!"

Kaguya: "Ha Ha! Of coarse we'd win. That's the power of the Yamai Sisters!"

Yuzuru: "Affirmative. Now they will tremble before us."

 Yoshino: "Mama? Where's Papa?"

Kurumi: "He just went up to his room to get something he said."

Shido: "Let's get this party star-"

Someone knock on the door so he went to open it and see Origami.

Shido: "Oh hey Origami. Come in."

She went inside while Shido closed the door. When she got to the living room, she saw everyone celebrating while Kurumi feeding Yoshino.

Origami: "Kurumi."

Kurumi: "Oh hello Origami."

Origami: "I will commence the plan that we're talking about."

Kurumi: *Giggle*"Alright then. He should be here. Did you bring everything you gonna need?"

Origami: "I did."

Kurumi: "Alright then. You should do it after. For now, come join the Party."

Origami nodded and she went to the food aisle, grab a plate and pick some food. Then the door open and Y/n enters with big pink box with a ribbon on it.

Y/n: "You guys already started without me?"

Kotori: "Hey Y/n. What's with the box?

Y/n: "It's my gift to Yoshino."

Yoshino immediately run towards Y/n with stars on her eyes."

Yoshino: "Reall?!"

Y/n: "Yes really. Open it up."

She pull the ribbon and the box spread open and saw a white floating robot with blue eyes.

Kaguya: "A Robot?"

Y/n: "Yup. it's an AI robot that can do anything. I called her 'FRIDAY'."