He was danger, so why does she feel so safe with him?

"Y-you can let go now." She whispered, her voice faltering at how close they were. How was she so comfortable with him? Her mind wanted him to go away but her body didn't want him to let go of her.

"Can I hold you for a moment love?" His voice was deep, filled with emotion. His dark eyes staring into her blue ones, his body hunched as he desperately tried to reach out and hold her as she scooted away slowly, afraid he might hear her heartbeat. Aidoneus looked so lonely, so alone, it was the most beautiful heart wrenching sight she saw. How can someone be so beautiful when he's sad?

"Okay." Before she could think about answering, her mouth already betrayed her. And it was like he was waiting for her permission, he pulled her closer, his arms wrapped around her small form like a blanket in a cold winter night. Aidoneus was warm and hard against her, she haven't felt this comfort in her life. She scooted closer, wrapping her arms around his waist and she could hear his breathing, could feel his heart beating.

The river below serenaded them, the breeze whispering in their ears making her shiver and he gladly pull her closer. She closed her eyes as she felt a wave of drowsiness seep into her system starting from her heavy lids.

He kissed her head and she was too tired to argue, so she let him be. His hands went to her hair and where before she felt sleepy now she was sure she was going to fall asleep in Aidoneus' arms. He rubbed his hands on her back, his lips grazing the crown of her head as they let the night drag on. The stars twinkling above, the moon, big and was looking down as if saying he was right about the both of them being together and the river gently gushed, narrating a tale untold. And as she fell asleep that night, she realized how right it was to fall asleep on the arms of death.

She woke up feeling better than last night. The party and Delian long forgotten as she remembered Aidoneus. How hopeful, determined and sincere he looked. How handsome he was. It was illegal to be that handsome.

She slapped her face once. Now was not the time to fangirl over her long time crush also known as her kidnapper.

She sighed as she got out of bed. Aidoneus must have put her to bed last night. She admired how respectful he was towards her. Never did he tried to take advantage of her despite the fact that he was in love with her. And love comes with lust. If it was another man, she might have been sexually harassed by now.

She was still in her gown the night before. She went to her bathroom and freshened up. Now wearing a cream sweater and jeans that she retrieved from the huge closet, she roamed the house until she found herself in the kitchen looking for some ingredients to cook for her breakfast. Is Aidoneus home? Perhaps she should make him one. She decided to keep it simple, bacons and eggs. She knew Aidoneus liked coffee too so she should make that. She shook her head, she was acting like his wife. She reached out for some pan inside the many cabinets of the kitchen. She jumped once, twice, wanting to reach for it. When she couldn't reach it, she grabbed a stool by the counter, stood on top of it and picked up the pan. She shook her hips side by side feeling happy at her success. She has such shallow happiness.

"What are you doing my Lady?" A voice that belonged to an old man asked behind her. She turned around her eyes big, she saw an old man who watched her quizzically and Aidoneus whose lips was quirked up in amusement, and for a moment she had forgotten that she was standing on a stool, her feet slipped sending her flat on the ground the pan clanking on the floor.