CHAPTER-18

Jungkook's POV

I impatiently walked from one side to the other behind the main door frame of my flat, sneaking outside inbetween through the small crack that I had left open.

"Dude?"

"Kook?"

"Kookie?

"Jungkookie?"

"Jungkook-ssi?"

"Bunny?"

"Oppa-?"

"WHAT????!!" I barked at Jimin who have been throwing names at me for a while now, eating my brain.

He was sitting on the couch, head spun around at my way, one arm hanging down loose on the back rest.

"No-nothing." He stuttered.

"Then shut up you idiot!" I said ruffling my hair, continuing to walk back and forth again.

Few more minutes and he was back on my nerves.

"Kookie-ah"

I sighed and turned around to him, "WHAT NOW?" I gritted through my teeth.

"You have that constipation look back on your face." He pointed out so innocently as he stared at me pouting his lips.

I flicked my tongue, huffed at his statement before ignoring him once again.

"I'm confused that is it because you are excited or depressed with the idea of them coming here?"

"Both." I blurted out looking at the door.

"Both??" He nearly jumped from his seat, body completely turned to the back rest of the couch as he stared at me, "ohhhh....so you are excited too?? Wow! Is that a slight progress that I see in your antisocial personatlity disorder, my majesty?" He said with astonishment, more like dramatically.

"Yaah, want me to come there and smack your head?" I hissed.

"Just saying." He rose his both arms in surrender and shrugged it away as he turned around and leaned back on the sofa, surfing through the tv channels aimlessly, like he was zoned out to some other land of thoughts instantly.

"I can't get it out of my head though." He mumbled blankly to no one. "She acts so normal outside. Good thing she has no memory of it."

I squinted my eyes at his back frame, confused. Later let it slide away for this is a habit of Jimin to talk gibberish to himself. It is how his thought process works. Weirdo.