CHAPTER-3

(spoiler alert:coconut head ahead!)

Jia's POV

The following days were brighter than I could ever wish it to be. And the sole reason was Hoseok. He is such a living sunshine, always so kind and positive with himself and everyone around him, lighting up everything that he touches. We spent most of the time together. We both shared all about what took place in the past 11 years of our lives.

Sometimes we burst into laughter by recalling the stupid-meaningless-utter nonsense memories from our childhood, which mostly freaked out my mom. She might have definitly thought that we are turning abnormal with each other's company day by day. It was mostly him that brought those memories into light because for some reason I found difficult in fishing out them all as if they were lost and hidden deep in the ocean, well atleast not all of them.

Hoseok showed me the whole town, making me familiar with all the new transitions that took place. We went for movies, theme parks, and he literally took me to almost every single restaurants in there. However, I had this slight idea of visiting my elementary school to peek back into the catepillar phase of my life, but I don't know why Hoseok always cooked one or the other reason to change the topic, and he easily succeeded in it. And if he didn't, he would make a dead pan face, completely contradicting to his bright aura, ending up me changing the topic in fear. I didn't knew what was his issue.

No matter what, he never left me to boredom. And I couldn't thank him enough.

Hoseok was very close to me during my childhood. He was our neighbour. Later he moved out with his family, but still remained in the same home town. He was more like an elder brother to me. He is such a full package of positive energy that some times i wondered how he remained optimistic all the time. Such a talent!

I knew I could rely on him. And it felt good to know that our bond hasn't changed a bit even after all these years. He hasn't changed.

I literally enjoyed spending time with him, except ....

"JJ, where do you go every evening?" he popped up the question as he focused deep into the video game- Fruit Ninja in his cell phone as if his life depends on it.

"Some where special" I replied.

"Can I come?" he asked again.

"Nope."

"Please, why can't you take me too?" this time he made a aegyo face, but that trick was not going to work on me.

"No can do sir. It's 'ME TIME'. I just want to spend it with myself. Sorry Hobi" I grinned.

"Me time? You liar! How can it be a 'me time' when you literally take HIM with you every single evening?? You chose him over me?" He argued back pointing at my poor little puppy, who was staring at both of us back to back with his big round coffee brown eyes.

"Who? Coffee?" I tried to confirm, holding back my laugh.
Hoseok only gave me a stare by crossing his arms, signaling he was dead serious. I couldn't hold it anymore and bursted into laughter holding my stomach.

"I take him there because I found him from there, you dumbo. Besides, he is just a puppy!" I said in between.

"Whatever.." Hoseok groaned and went back to his 'fruit cutting', still murmuring something under his breath.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too" I chuckled and went next to Coffee to cuddle him.