cheater!Hak x Reader x Jae-ha (Akatsuki no Yona)

Requested by GloryMidNight

I tried this time T-T

Sorry if Hak is a little or a lot OOC

Please enjoy

Y/N POV

I've known Hak since we were little kids, and we were able to see each other a lot because I was Yona's sister. Soowon was there too, and we had fun together as well, but Yona didn't like me getting so close to him, because... well, you know. So I always kept my distance from him.

We were all at Yona's birthday party at the time Soowon killed Father. I was devastated, but I knew that Yona had been hurt the most, because she had seen him get killed, while I was still in my room. That night, Hak and Yona had come to my room to get me before we set off on our journey and became wanted people.

As we learned about the prophecy and the four dragon warriors, and collected them one by one, Hak and I managed to fall in love with each other. When we confessed and started our relationship, I swear, I was the happiest person in Kohka kingdom. But that all changed today, four months into our time of being together.

Zeno, Jae-ha, Hak, and Yona and I were setting out to get firewood for the camp we had set up. We had split up, but I decided that I wanted to find Hak so we can find it together. Seeing a blue outfit a little ways ahead of me, I yelled out his name hoping he would have at least looked back at me.

What happened was completely different. He didn't even notice my voice. Maybe he was teasing me. Stupid Hak.

Getting closer, I saw crimson hair close to his face, and his arms were wrapped around their waist while the other person's arms were around his neck, pulling him closer. Analyzing the situation, I realized what was happening, and my eyes were threatening to release a waterfall down my face.

He was kissing Yona. 

He was cheating on me...

Third Person POV

"H-Hak?" Your voice cracked. He turned around, seeing your slightly hurt face and collapsing figure. His eyes looked like he was enjoying himself, and pulled Yona, who had a greedy smirk plastered on her face, closer to his body. Softly, and not to where she was hurt any.

He smirked towards your direction, only amusement found in his eyes. His words are what any girlfriend of boyfriend would not ever want to hear in a relationship.

"Get lost, Y/N. I don't care about you anymore."

That hurt you. Not the fact that he said that, though. It was the fact that he cheated on you with your sister, and he didn't at least try to tell you he didn't love you anymore and break up before your heart was broken, and he let you find out the hard way.

You walked up to him and bitch-slapped him right across the face before yelling angrily, with tears running down your face, "YOU BAKA! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD ME THAT YOU WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO CHEAT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS! I WAS CAUGHT UP IN YOUR LITTLE ACT OF LOVING ME, BUT TO FIGURE OUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOVE ME FROM THE BEGINNING IS HEARTBREAKING! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU TWO MY BLESSINGS IF YOU HAD TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO BE WITH HER! YOU KNOW WHAT, I HATE YOU, HAK! I HATE YOU!" And that was all you said before running off.

Jae-ha's POV

This job stinks.