I took Hal's hand in my right and Lily's in my left and they walked me down to the waiting area in the foyer where I saw my dad.

"Oh, Alexis you look so beautiful. I can't believe I'm handing you off today." My dad sighed and wiped a tear away.

"I know, dad. Are mom and Kade inside already?" I asked him.

"Yep, they're seated. The wedding starts very soon." My dad leaned in close and whispered lowly, "It's not too late to run, I can get us a car and we can be in Mexico by the morning. We could even get a hitman to take Jace out if you want."

"Dad, stop!" I cried laughing. My dad loved Jace, and of course he was just joking and trying to make me feel better, but my nerves quickly returned when Linda the wedding planner arrived to tell us that it was time for the bridesmaids to walk out.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly as Lily, the last to walk down the aisle sent me a wink and walked out.

"You know what that means?" My dad muttered under his breath, "the star of the show and his daughter are next." He bumped his hip against mine to let me know he was joking and grabbed my arm to drag me to the entrance of the Church.

When it was finally time to walk down the aisle, I forced myself to look up and locked eyes with Jace.

All of the sudden, everything calmed down and sped up all at once, but I had never in my life felt a greater sense of belonging. I was supposed to be here, in this moment, with Jace Johnson. I was prepared to give him my all and hold all of his heart in my hand to protect for the rest of our lives.

I watched Jace's hand move up to his eye as he wiped away the tears that kept falling, and in this moment I was very glad for waterproof makeup. The beautiful man at the altar was about to be my husband.

I reached the end of the aisle and my dad let go of my arm, stepping to the side and I walked up to face Jace, but it felt like floating.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi," I replied.

"You look beautiful." He told me.

"So do you." I replied nervously and he gave me his signature smirk.

"Attention everyone, we gather today to celebrate the wedding of Jace Johnson and Alexis West..."

^^^

""I, Alexis West, take you Jace Johnson to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." I finished, barely managing to choke out the words through both my tears and anticipation. I was about to marry Jace Johnson. "I promise to stay by your side, through everything. No matter how hard it gets, I'll be right here next to you. I promise to never stop loving you, and always support you. You are my one true love."

I, Jace Johnson, take you Alexis West to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. Lex, I knew from the first day you entered my house that you were going to be someone to me. I have loved you for so long, and now I finally get to make you my wife. I vow to always stay by your side, love you with all of my heart, and give you everything that I am until my last breath. Alexis West, you are my sun moon and stars, and like them my love for you will be eternal." Jace inhaled slowly and let out a breath, wiping away a tear that slipped out of the corner of his eyes while I stood across from him sobbing.

"Alexis West, do you take Jace Johnson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Jace Johnson, do you take Alexis West to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Fuck yeah I do." He replied with tears brimming in his eyes.

"Then by the power inverted in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

As soon as the words left his lips, Jace's hand was on my back and his lips were on mine. He dipped me as we sealed our marriage in the happiest moment of my life.

The church erupted into applause and he pulled back reluctantly, "God, I love you so much Mrs. Johnson."

More bonus chapters to come don't worry, but first I wanna take the time to address something very exciting.

We have entered The Championship into The 2019 Watty awards. If you enjoyed the babysitter, please go read the Championship it would mean the world to us. Check back on September 30th to see if we've won.

Love you all, and to anyone who needs to hear this, you are a beautiful strong amazing human being. Just take life one step at a time.

Xoxo,

Queen