"How is everything?" Asked the waitress.

"Excellent my dear" I said.

"That's good...hey, how many time do you have Lady?"

"I just started the sixth month" She smiled to me.

"You know, you are a wonderful family...you have to be a fantastic parents"

"Oh no, we are not a couple...and she is not my daughter, she's my niece" The situation was a bit awkward.

"Sorry, but who's the father so?" It bothers me a lot, but Edwin took my hand to do nothing.

"Is of her housband, he died four moths ago...I be the godfather so I be the protector of she and her child" In accordance with the response she withdrew "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just...finish and back to home" They finished eating in silence and we left for a place where they could not see us to transport us home...but "Oh, shit"

"What?" Asked Edwin.

"I don't feel good, I can't do the spell" I put my right hand on my forehead while Edwin held me as a precaution.

"Maybe we can stay here in a hotel to wait that you feel better" Proposed Amanda.

"Great idea sweetheart" We did what she said. We found a small hotel that would be very useful for our purposes. There was a room available and in it there were two beds, like those in my room, so I would have to share with the girl.

"A TV!" Screamed Amanda when she saw it. She turned on the device and began to look for some program of interest. I lay on the other bed with Edwin's help, he sat next to me...as Faustus did before, but I didn't feel threatened.

"Do you want some water? If you want I'm going to buy?"

"Don't worry...I don't need it" He affirmed his back at the head of the bed like me, and hugged me.

"Are you sure Zelda?" He insisted too much.

"Stop talking!" I screamed. Amanda was shocked, only the television rang.

"Amanda...go buy an ice cream" She obeyed "You can't react that way with a child present, think of your son...what happen with you?"

"The worlds of the girl...hurt me"

"How?" He didn't understand.

"I always wanted have my own family. You see, is impossible...my husband don't love me, my baby is not of him...I care of children that don't be mine, and the man that I love can't be nothing more than that"

"Why not?" I covered my face "Don't do that. You are very beautiful to hide" I looked away at the foot of the bed, he turned my face toward him, and kissed me "Look, I can do magic too..." I smiled "I turned the most magnificent woman on earth, into something even more divine"

"I bet it always works for you, don't you? Girls must be crazy about you" Laughed mocking "What is so funny?"

"You said girls...when is a woman who has driven me crazy...and she is who I love now"