Beautiful: Lily Evans

You gently tugged on a certain redheaded Gryffindor's tie and brought her into a dark classroom, pulling her not inches away from your smirking face.

"I told you already, Gryffindors and Slytherins don't get along—"

"But you and Snivellus are best friends?" You interjected, causing her to get flustered and your smirk to get wider.

"I—he—you—that's d-different," she stuttered, pink in the face with embarrassment.

"No, not really." You said, dragging out the 'no'. "That's alright, though, love, your pretty when your flustered."

"Is that an insult?"

"Well, you tell me, your gorgeous when your smiling."

She managed to roll her eyes in her state of nervousness.

You gave another gentle tug of her tie, bringing her even closer to you.

"But," you added, smirking, your breath hot on her skin, "I, personally, would describe your usual state as beautiful."

You pulled her in even further, and now your lips were connected.

You did not kiss her too passionately, afraid she might pull away, but instead she was kissing you back.

You pulled away randomly, leaving her leaning forwards stupidly.

"W-what?" Lily spluttered.

"'Slytherins and Gryffindors don't get along,' she says, 'Slytherins and Gryffindors—' eek!" You managed to stutter out the last word, as she slammed you against the wall and kissed you fiercely.

Your hands went numb and laid at your sides uselessly as she attacked your lips, prying her tongue into your mouth and gaining dominance easily in your state of surprise.

"Merlin," You said breathlessly, a few moments after Lily had pulled herself away.

"I thought that Slytherins would be the dominant one," said a voice at the door, "buuuuut—"

"Potter, you fucking asshole." You said, flicking your wand lamely and him being shoved out of the doorway by an invisible force, the door slamming behind him.

Lily looked positively scared; her face pale and drained of color and her eyes wide at what she had done—and the fact that she'd been caught, too.

"Don't mind him, beautiful, some people are dicks." You said in a soft voice, taking a step closer to her.
"Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you just kissed me." You smirked, taking yet another step towards her.

"It—it was an accident—"

"Yes, and so was this." You retorted, wrapping an arm round her and bringing her closer to you. "Your eyes are really green." You added, looking down into her eyes.

"And?"

"Nothing, they just make you beautiful." You smirked, and without another word you were kissing her again.

. . .

*Seven Years Later*

"Hey, beautiful, come here." Lily called from the kitchen.

You stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen, standing beside your girlfriend and wrapping an arm around her—you couldn't help yourself.

"What if I meant someone else?" Lily asked, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"But then it'd go to the most beautiful person in the room, so it'd be me, naturally." You said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.