➳ our little secret : cho chang

꒰ 📒📸🍴 ꒱

꒰ 📒📸🍴 ꒱

IT WAS A most beautiful and gorgeous day in Hogsmeade.

The snow was falling delicately from the air and a certain snowflake had just landed on your nose; causing it to go a faint red color.

"Cold?" Asks a familiar voice, making their way towards you.

You turn your head to see none other than the glittering Cho Chang, striving towards you in the thick of snow.

"A little. What a wonderful surprise, it didn't snow until Valentines Day." You smile.

Cho's happy expression seemed to fade and turn slightly agitated.

You looked at her more closely as the snowflake on your nose started to dissolve; she was dressed in her best and was standing a little in front of the infamous Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop wearing a face of gloom.

"Are you alright? How was the date?"

Cho let's out a little sniff and mumbled, "Not too good."

"What happened?" You ask, wrapping an arm around her and steering her away from the suddenly now wretched tea shop.

"He—he likes that Granger girl."

You let out a snort.

"Yeah right."

"It's true!" She insisted. "He won't shut up about her."

"Just like I won't shut up about you. Yes, he likes her—she's his best friend."

"The Weasel is his best friend."

"Let me ask you this, Cho, if someone insisted that you and Marietta were best friends but that you and I were—how to put it—romantically involved, you would deny it, right?"

There was a silence in which Cho's cheeks flushed crimson and you started to think that perhaps you hadn't chosen the right path in which to help her.

"Well—we've been out a couple times, haven't we?"

"Well yeah, but, Cho that's just us being a bunch of goofballs."

She murmured something.

"What was that?"

"I just thought that—that—" Suddenly Cho's voice went very small. "That we were more than that... more than friends."

"Yeah, we're best friends."

Cho suddenly went very red with pure rage.

"No—I mean—your so stupid!"

"Interesting, I thought you had to be a little smart to get into Ravenclaw, but perhaps I was mistaken."

She scoffs.