Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember

Heyyyoooo

New update right here, right now.

IG: @thehxmmings

Enjoy guys!

--

(Luke's POV)

"MUM! HURRY UP I HAVE TO PICK UP CALUM!"

"In a minute sweetheart!"

I groaned, dusting off the lint on my brand new suit. Ashton and Michael were behind me, slowly eating away on a pack of gummy bears. Combing up my hair, I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror before turning to the other boys.

"Decent, okay, average." Michael smirked, shrugging his shoulders. Ashton slapped him on the face lightly before turning back to me. "You look fine Luke."

"That's all I needed. Thanks."

"Yeah. Now let's go! Cinderella's waiting!"

"Isn't Luke Cinderella?" Michael laughed. "He is blonde and his prince is Calum, a dark haired brunette." I blushed furiously at his comment, covering my hands with my face.

"Mikey, are you drunk or what?" Ashton asked, pulling him off of the bed. Michael quickly shook his head as we walked out of the door. My mum and my dad were waiting for us downstairs, them all dressed up and ready to go. Wait...

"Mom, Dad, you guys aren't coming with us right?" I asked. The two shared a quick look before shaking their heads.

"Only for pictures. Then your dad and I have a date across town. I called Joy and she said that she is happy to take you for a night."

One night with Calum. Just Calum and I. No Mum. No Dad. No siblings. Just Calum and I. I smiled to myself and nodded as the five of us walked to the silver car.

"Liz, where are you guys going?" Michael asked, hopping in next to me. As the car started, my dad pulled out of the driveway and drove towards Calum's house. My mum turned back to Michael, smiling sweetly before answering,

"Just dinner. Luke's old friend Amayra set us up there."

Visibly, Ashton tensed at the mention of the name. Michael and Ashton haven't heard from Amayra for weeks, but I've been in close contact with her. Ashton's fist clenched the back seats arm rest as he squeaked out, "Okay."

"That's nice Liz. Don't mean to be rude, but I thought you hated her after the hospital?" Michael questioned.

"I did, yes, but she and her mum called me over to talk things out. Luke also told me everything that happened these past few months." My mum replied. Michael and Ashton looked at me for approval and I nodded slowly.

"Anyways, about the reunion. Amayra says that-"

"Luke, we're here." My dad, Ashton, and Michael all said in sync. I sighed as I got out of the car. Sliding the door closed, I walked up to the white little house.

*Knock. Knock*

"CAL HONEY IT'S LUKE! ARE YOU DRESSED NICELY YET? COME GET THE DOOR!"

"MUM JUST LET HIM IN I'll BE OUT IN A MINUTE!"

I laughed silently to myself at the loud conversation that the two were sharing. As I heard footsteps approach the door, I decorated my face with the biggest smile. The door swung open, and Joy and Mali let me in.