The past comes back

Thx for 90 views y'all a-ma-zing luuuv y'all, I was wondering which bad guy from the show would fill in the 'he' role
(Aigami is his vampire name his human name is diva)

I felt someone tapping my cheek and my slumber slowly fades away as my eyes flutter open.

Yami looked down at me smirking, just then I realized how close we were, I blushed as he pulled me closer to him like I was about to leave forever.

The door creaked open and he let go of me, Atem stood in the doorway looking at Yami then back to me.

I was surprised when he pushed Yugi into the room and dragged Yami out.

I ran towards him thankful he was still alive,

"Y/N can we still escape is there a chance?"

I realized my shirt was wet, I looked down and he was crying rivers, we sat on the bed and I rubbed his back trying to comfort him but nothing seemed to work.

I looked through the many clothes in the closet and finally found a map.

I pointed to a village it wasn't too far but far away enough from the vampires.

He hugged me and I knew he wanted me to come... But I couldn't I had to stay if both of us left they would probably hunt us and kill us both.

I peeked out the door and saw Atem going into the kitchen I grabbed a small bag I had found stuffed some food and a bottle of water in there along with the map.

"You'll leave at nightfall"

He nodded and we read books from the untouched bookshelf that seemed to touch the ceiling.

Before we knew it, night time had come so we crept to the front door tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I watched him walk away.

It had been about five minutes I was about to close the door but I suddenly heard a high pitched, boy scream that could only belong to Yugi.

I ran into the forest, forgetting about the vampires, running straight until I could finally see Yugi in the darkness,

"Y/N- I'm sorry"

That all I heard before I was suddenly unconscious, I woke up sweating remembering everything from yesterday.

"Damn it what now?"

My arms were tied behind a chair while my feet were tied to the legs, I tried to pry my hands free.

"Well, well their darling has finally woken up"

I froze and looked up, there was some light coming from a neighboring room but all I could see were his gold eyes.

He walked behind me and I heard clicking sound and the lights suddenly turned on.

"You must be Y/N, correct?"

"Yes," I guessed that Yami and Atem would come and save me, but then I remembered Yugi.

"WHERE'S YUGI!"

I stopped the tears that begged to roll down my face, I can't look vulnerable, not here, not now.

"I'm pretty sure your little vamps have found him by now"

Were they going to find me? Are they even looking for me? I decided to try playing nice If that didn't work well, then it's up to 'my little vamps'

"Can you let me go?"

He raised an eyebrow eyeing me,

"They kidnapped you and drank your blood. Didn't you want to get away from them?"

I looked up at him taking in his full appearance, he had dark blue hair and gold eyes.

"Last time I checked you did one of those things"

He chuckled walking towards me, stooping down to my eye level, I looked away from him, but he grabbed my chin forcing me to face him but I avoided eye contact.

"If I'm going to be your prisoner I might as well know your name"

"Demanding things will just make your stay here worse, but if you must know it's Aigami-"

💥💥💥💥CRASH💥💥💥💥

We looked up through the now broken roof and I saw Atem and Yami and they looked upset.

(like someone tool last slice of cake; but here, I was the cake🍰)

Yami stood in front of me defensively, while Atem untied me. I looked over at Aigami and he looked infuriated.

"Stay away from Y/N Diva!"

Diva? Aigami? Arggg why was this so aggravating!? I watched as Aigami or Diva said something under his breath and disappeared in a burst of smoke.

"Y/N are you okay?"

I nodded as I felt uneasy, but ignored it...I must still feel tense.

They both hugged me then glared at each other, I held in a laugh.

"Wait, who was that?"

Yami sighed and Atem rolled his eyes,

"When he was human, we sort of drank his parent's blood and they kinda died..."

"He convinced a vampire to turn him, so now he attacks anyone we might lo- have a relationship with"

I smelled smoke and heard a crackling sound, I turned around and saw a blazing fire in the next room.

I pointed over to it and they were surprised, they grabbed my hands and we ran to the front door but the fire was blocking it.

"This is no ordinary fire..."

I looked up and saw the hole in the roof I pointed to it and they seemed to get an idea, Yami jumped to the top of the roof.

Atem threw me up and Yami caught me, I looked down and saw Atem looking at us but he looked away quickly, good thing I'm wearing pants.

Yami threw me over his shoulder and ran back to the house with Atem now too far behind.

He put me down and we walked back inside, I went to Yugi's room and I was happy he was in there safe. I was going to talk to him but he was sleeping, maybe later.

I was walking to my room when I heard Yami and Atem talking.

"We have to be more careful"

"Well no shit Sherlock, darling Y/N almost got hurt"

Atem took a step closer to Yami, they were the same height but I could tell he was trying to be intimidating.

"Well if you weren't snuggling with her all night and actually did your job maybe this wouldn't have happened"

Yami sighed and walked over to the couch, he looked like he was trying his best not to yell.

"Atem you have mornings I have nights what you do during that time is your business end of discussion"

Atem was heading for the stairs so I bolted to my room lying in be, like I was there the whole time.

How will Atem try and woo Y/N? What will Diva do next? And will Kaiba be in my book?

Find out in
the next chapter: It wasn't me!