I'M A WHAT?!?!!

Let me tell y'all y I haven't updated this story in so long:

1. I thought the story was terrible but y'all supportive comments gave me new hope.

2. I wanted to get my other story (Stranger Things) to the same amount of chapters as this one, but I felt compelled to write y'all another chapter..

Anyways enjoy, oh and I'm back yay

ALSO y/n is now replaced with persona ENJOY

Persona opened the door and walked into the living room. She threw herself on the couch from utter exhaustion.

She listened to a door open and heard Yugi running down the stairs.

"PERSONA! YOUR BACK!" He shouted enthusiastically.

She smiled warmly at him, excited to see her closest friend.

"Yugi! It's good to see you again"

She sat up and he gave her a tight embrace, "Yugi I-"

"HEY, WE'RE BACK TOO!!!"

They steadied their gazes to the door and saw Atem and Yami with four brown bags.

"You guys went shopping?"

"Well Atem did," he turned towards Atem and gave him a stern look, "I hope you didn't steal these!"

Atem didn't say anything and just rolled his eyes. Yami sighed and they both went straight to the kitchen.

When they put down the bags Yami shot Atem a dirty look.

"Why would you steal from the humans again!?" He crossed his arms and continued eyeing Atem.

"Who said I stole anything? You just keep on assuming thi-"

"I don't need to assume I know you Atem!" Yami took a deep breath and calmed himself before continuing, "You need to stop hanging out with Duke. You're starting to attain some of his bad habits"

Atem closed the fridge and started at Yami with an exasperated look and his eyes flashed a blood red.

"Do you think you're my mom or something!? You might be the older twin but you don't have authority over me!"

Yami was about to retaliate, he was going to tell Atem how wrong he was but realized that his attempt to talk sense into his brother was futile.

Not only was Atem arrogant and smug, but he was also a person who lived in the moment and never thought about the consequences.

Yami silenced himself due to Atem's nature and that two nosy individuals were spying on them.

Persona and Yugi ran back into the living room when Yami glared their way.

They decided to talk about the cruise and how they snuck two vampires onto a famous cruise ship.

A little while later the twins came out of the kitchen and neither of them was irritated or upset.

Persona took this as a sign that they had come to an agreement. She remembered a guy Yami had mentioned and was curious about who it was.

"Yami who's Duke?"

Yami and Atem exchanged glances, they knew that they couldn't keep any secrets from persona.

Yami decided to tell her, "He's an old friend. He went to the village bloodbath, and told us that he lost track of a... very attractive girl," They both blushed and looked at persona.