"I'll undress you now, okay?" He asked reaching out to me. I nodded shyly since I had no choice.

His fingers brushed against my chest as he unbuttoned my shirt. He slid the thin white fabric off my shoulders and then proceeded to take off my bra. He lowered the straps and then his hand snaked around my back to clip it off. Once it fell I covered them with my arms but hissed in pain when I squeezed some scratches accidentally.

"Don't be shy, I-I'm just here to help you shower"

"Alex please don't take off my panties" I heard him chuckle and felt totally embarrassed.

"Don't worry I won't see your princess parts. Yet" He added. I blushed deep red and lowered my gaze to the floor. "I'll take off my clothes so I don't get them wet okay?"

Oh. My. Gosh. He'll take off his clothes. Nono I'm not strong enough to resist his irresistible, unbelievably sexy, hard rock, muscular, tan-

"Okay?"

"Uh-yeah" I hummed. It was too late and he was already taking of his shirt slowly reveling his hard rock chest.

The color looks a bit like honey, if I lick it will it taste like-

"Are you okay?" He asked taking off his belt.

No I'm not okay, I'm hot. His tattoo has me dead.

"Yes, absolutely okay. Totally fine" I smiled.

That was until his pants were off.

"Ah-"

My dumbhead gasped.

Okay Ari, calm down girl. His thighs may look like sculpted rocks but you can't let that-

"Princess?" I knew I had messed up when I saw him smirk. "You like what you see?"

"N-no! I'm not looking at you, I'm looking at the floor!"

"You're adorable, look at you all red and embarrassed, I just want to squish your face and smother you with kisses" He cooed and pintched my cheeks.

"Get your filthy hands off of me mister!" I yelled and shooed his hands away.

"Come on, let me give you one little kiss, you're such an adorable little baby girl"

I rolled my eyes and let him cup my face and press his full lips on mine.

"I love you" He sang happily "I'm so happy I can say it now, I feel free"

"Okay, wash me now and leave the affection for later"

He rolled his eyes and took my strawberry shower gel to begin washing me. He turned on the shower and started rubbing the gel on my shoulders.

His hands just felt so good on my skin that I couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy it. He's just so good.

"You like this, princess?" he rasped. Even his voice is-ugh!

"Yeah" I murmured keeping my eyes closed. His hands rubbed all over my upper body gently careful not to hurt me. He had to wash my legs now so he kneeled down.

I felt really uncomfortable since his face was just above my "princess parts", but he seemed to enjoy it. He leaned his forehead on my tummy and continued washing me.

I gasped in surprise when his lips touched my tummy.

"I just want to kiss all of you" He said so lowly that I almost didn't hear him. "It's hard holding back when I have the woman I love right in front of me. Almost naked."