Chapter 8

Em's POV ( before she and the others were found by Will and Trubel)

I watched a woman approach us, the same woman who approached us every day since we came here,where ever here was.

"I have great news,the other challengers have awoken, I hope you understand what that means" she gave a smirk at us.

"That we'll get out soon?" Skye guessed , the woman laughed and shook her head.

"No, it means the current bets are final" I froze, the bets were on who would get poisoned, Mickey or her cell mate Nick.

"Do you have answers?" Bucket asked.

"You really think you stood a chance? of course she the one getting poisoned, none of you gave what I need" she smirked, I felt myself pale, Mickey would be dead within a day of the poison being in her, and it would be a long and painful death.

"Fuck you" Skye said to her, it was easy to see that she wasn't dealing with the news well, Mickey was her best friend, she already lost everyone else, she couldn't lose Mickey too.

"What if we can stop it?" I asked, hopeful, Tibby's one of the challengers as well, he could heal her.

"That won't work, a healer won't do anything, actually it will, it'll drain them and cause her much more pain" the woman explained.

"What if Rosalee can make an antidote?" Bucket asked, the woman froze, clearly she didn't think this through.

"You think she would trust you, even if she did you would need a soul stone, and everyone's has been used" she said, i looked down at the ground,we won't even get a chance to properly talk to her, to tell her what's going to happen.

"Leave" Bucket said, the woman nodded and walked away.

Skye sat down on the ground, she brought her legs up to her chest and laid her head on her knees.

"God fucking damit, god no I can't loss her, i am not losing her" Skye said.

"We don't stand a chance Skye" Bucket said, sitting down next to her.

"WE CAN TRY, IT ISN'T LONG ENOUGH BUT WE CAN TRY" Skye Yelled, her eyes glowed a golden colour, the things around us started to twist and move.

I walked over to her, putting my hand on her shoulder, she calmed down immediately.

"We'll find a way to save her" I said to her.

NICO'S POV (Current time)

I felt a slight chill go up my spine, Mickey was going to die soon, I glared at Apollo, he knew what was going on with her.

"We need to help her" I heard one of the new girls said, one of the ones that Will came in with.

I turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow.

"She's going to die" she said, I fucking knew it.

"How do we help?" Will asked, the man  who walked in with them stood next to the girl.

He pulled something out of his pocket, a small clear stone, the girls face lit up.

" I thought you used yours?" She asked him, he shook his head.

"It doesn't do anything but give us back our abilities" he said, I watched Rosalee walk over to him.

"This can work, we still have a few hours " She said, a bright smile marking her features.

The man handed her the stone, she brushed over it with her thumb.

She pulled some things out of her jacket pocket, a few glass vials with different powders in them and a small bowl, how the fuck did she fit a bowl in her pocket.

She sat down on one of the couches, poring in some of the powders before adding in the stone, it disappeared in less than a second, the mixed powder turn a dark blue colour.

"There we go" Rosalee said, the mixture seemed to hold life.

"This is going to help her" I asked her, she nodded and gave a smile.

"What is it?" Nick asked.

"It's an Anti-Poison" Rosalee said, Nick froze.

"She... was poisoned?" He asked, Rosalee looked down at her hands.

"Yes, and this will help" Rosalee said, standing up and walking down the hallway.

Tibby's POV

I looked over Mickey's body, I felt drained, tired.

The door flew open, one of Nicks friends walked in, holding a bowl.

"You need to put this over her body" She said, handing me the bowl, it was a dark blue powder, was it drugs? Was I going to put dyed Cocaine all over Mickey's body?

"It's going to help her, I promise " she said, I have to trust her, I have to save her.

I picked up some of the powder, sprinkling it over her body, I watched it absorb into her skin , I looked up at the woman.

"All of it" she said quietly, I nodded, sprinkling the rest of it on top of her body.

"What's going to happen?" I asked her.

"We have to wait " she said, I nodded.

////////////////////////////////

Ayyyyyyyy, I need sleep, lots of sleep.

I have a new book that's coming out soon, I might take 2 weeks off of writing RADAR, anyway love you guys.