6.message recieved

Nagisa's PoV
"Hey? Is that you nagisa?~"

I shot my head up instantly to find none other than the Red Devil himself, making his way towards me with his signature smirk plastered on his face.

I stare at him for a while, intaking all of his features in from when I first met him, he looks abit more badass than he usually does and is still wearing the legendary cloak, just with more accessories and upgrades to it, making him look really freaking cool.

Underneath that he was wearing a plain black, skin-tight top and trousers to go with them, hard black boots to finalise it off, his shirt perfectly outlining his abs and muscles, I couldn't help but stare, I'm surprised he doesn't have a bunch of girls all over him.

My eyes trail back to his face, his hair is abit messier than usual and he's wearing ear muffs, but other than that he looks the same, hot, breathtaking karma...jeez when did I become so head over heels? He's probably straight anyway so don't get your hopes up.

"Karma? Long time no see!" I said, quickening my pace to meet his eye and god I forgot how small I was until I stood next to him, I swear I could feel my cheeks redden by just being a few metres close to him.

"Yeh sure has been" He ruffled my hair a little bit to tease me, I just pouted my lip in reply "seems like you took my advice!" He said while staring me up and down, a tinge of red could be seen on his cheeks.

"Y-yea...I guess" I awkwardly laugh while scratching the back of my head.

"You look way cuter than when I first saw you nagisa~"

Ok that was a reasonable time for my face to blow up, the way his sentences just naturally roll of his tongue in such a smooth manner can have girls falling for him in seconds...and boys of course

My heart rate increased and my face burned as I looked back up to the red head, trying to voice out a thank you but it just came out as a squeak ...get it together, you don't want karma thinking you're a weirdo..

"So why are you out here at such a late time?" I asked him, we started to wander around the safe zone, spotting people here and there.

"Assault team business, all just a load of bullshit, you?"

"I-uh, was doing something..." I said as my voice trailed off, I can't tell him I just beat the limited boss and gave away the rare drop...he'd think I was crazy.

"Oh? And what was that something!"

"You know, the usual...fighting and stuff"

He just hummed in response as we continued to wander endlessly, both having no clue on where we were heading.

We should both head to an inn or something, that way we won't be out here for the whole night.

"Hey do you think we should stop at an inn?"

We both look at eachother before laughing at the weird coincidence which took place.

"Heh- I'm guessing that's a yes then~" karma cooed while trying to stop laughing, so we decided to head to the closest one, which was located near the end of the save zone, having a very nice view of the virtual world.

Once we paid for the room, I let out a sigh as I jumped on the double bed, looking around the realisation had suddenly hit me...

There's only one bed!!!

Karma unequipped his legendary cloak and pit it in his inventory, there I could finally admire just how muscly he actually was, I stared for what seemed like minutes, intaking every detail of his buff, yet skinny arms and toned body.