Letters to Prince Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

Prince my love, do not waste one moment on any concerns of how I see you. You are the most beautiful man I ever saw in all of my days, you are brilliant and amazingly talented and sensuous and sad. I just want to love you and to bring joy to you if I can. Know that I will be the one looking at you for a long while thanking the God of Creation for your choosing to care for me...for your loving me and for me to finally know the true feelings of long term companionship from someone that I adore. Even if it is not physical, I long to kiss you and thank you for the kind attention and care that you have shown me in this last year. For those things the God we serve will always have my gratitude. My Prince soon I will know what it is like to be truly loved by our God and by you and I will ask for nothing else but to remain with you through eternity.

Thank you so much for the song. It has always, while sad in a way, been one of my favorites. I love the way your voice expresses your longing for heaven, for home...and as you say you have found your home in me...your longing for me also. Please my dear sweet man know that my longing for you is equally as great, if not greater than yours for me. I will be with you soon my Prince.

Forever...

I love you and I always will,

Marie

Marie was exhausted from the effort of writing this last letter to her beloved Prince. She managed to fold it and place it back in the valise, still holding the pen with which she had written it, as she labored to breath, a blue white light appeared to surround her in her room. The light did not hurt her eyes but somehow made breathing easier. As she looked into it, she saw Jesus beckoning her to come and without hesitation, she stepped into the light. She heard in her mind, "Marie, my name is Raphael and I will escort you home to heaven. Follow me", her Guardian Angel said. The hospice nurse stepped into the room just as Marie entered the light. "Is he there" Marie asked Raphael. The Angel turned to look at her and said"if it is Prince that you speak of, yes he is standing at the entrance to the kingdom with Jesus". As they walked she became aware of the beautiful fragrance of flowers and the sound of water running gently.

As they stepped into heaven she saw a brook that was flowing and saw colors and flowers like nothing she had ever seen before

She then saw Jesus, outlined in a golden light

She then saw Jesus, outlined in a golden light. "Welcome my daughter" he said. "Thank you my Lord" Marie replied. " We will get you settled and then spend much time together. You will sit next to me at the table for supper tonight. In the meanwhile there is someone here you have longed to see"...he turned to the side and she saw him. She saw her Prince, the love of her entire life who would remain so eternally. He walked toward her and as he did, she saw his beautiful smile, first in his amazing amber eyes and then slowly cross his lips. He pulled her to him...yes with arms that she could feel and he kissed her lips with lips as warm as those she had known in life and said, "Hello my Marie. Welcome. I love you and I always will".

The Hospice nurse had seen or heard none of this of course. She had however felt an amazing sense of peace. She had picked up the valise and zipped it and would give it to Marie's daughter in just moments when she told her of her slipping away. Her child would be astounded when she saw the contents of the valise. She would become very familiar with Prince's handwriting as she forged through the internet and became certain that it was really his and she was comforted by the thought that her mother had found real love at last. When Marie's daughter died, she would leave those letters and the legend behind them to her youngest son, Jaime. The Hospice nurse had stood there as Marie crossed into heaven and saw the only man she had ever known truly loved her, and as he kissed her, Marie had dropped the pen she held in her hand. She had let go of every earthly thing and care and had entered the place where she with her Prince would only know and experience love, peace and joy until they entered New Jerusalem where they would add physical love to that beautiful equation. " It was all worth it", the nurse heard her whisper. "You were worth the wait". She had heard the words but had no idea who Marie was talking to. She would share what she heard with Marie's daughter.

Prince had smiled at her words. Their eternal journey and forever joy had begun!

Completed