My Music hit. I still did the Bella booty. I walked over to the commentary winking at the boys. My Divas champ proudly wrapped around my waist.

"We have the Divas Champion joining us today"

During it Sheamus grabbed Dean and literally threw him at me. "Sorry" he whispered. "I've had worse" I groaned. He got up and helped me up. I was so pissed I jumped on Sheamus throwing punches at him, totally forgetting I had a dress on. Dean pulled me off. "Woah 1. Calm Down and 2. You're wearing a dress and you almost flashed" he growled the last part. I smirked.

Ding

Ding

Ding

"And your winners The shield..."

We looked up to see Seth has pinned Goldust. Well okay then.

I skipped backstage. "And where do you think you're going?" "To see Brie" I pecked his cheek and skipped off.

"Brizee" "Angelica" I punched her arm. "Oww" "Don't call me Angelica" "I'm sorry." "Ready to get BrieMode" "Let's do it at my hotel so Bryan won't know"

Hotel

I texted Dean he said they'll be back in an hour or or 2. Perfect. "4 vodka shots, 3 wines and 2 beers later we were drunk as hell." "Hey Babe" she snickered. "How's my sissy doing" "Feels good, I haven't drank since my Daughter was born" "Lets have a good time." We turned the volume to the music up and jumped on the table, "BRIEMOOOOOODE" we screamed dancing with a bottle of beer in our hand"

Couple minutes later. Dean walked in with Seth and Roman. "Angel! What are you doing?" He asked looking at all the empty beers and bottles. "Having a good time with my Brizee" "Seth, Roman will you take Brie home" Dean said not taking his eyes off me.

"Sure" Roman said patting his back. They both grabbed her arms. "Wait" she went over to me and pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks Angel I had a good time" she smiled.

She tumbled out with Roman and Seth behind. Dean was still staring at me. "What?" "Why Angel?" "Can't I have a good time? It's not like I was at a party" I slurred lying down. "You're drunk as fuck" "I know" I giggled. "Angel! We have Smackdown tomorrow" I groaned. "Tomorrow? Really?" "Yes he lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom. "Nighty Nighty Deany, I love you" " "Love you too" he kissed my forehead. After that I passed out.

Dean POV

I picked up all the empty bottles when Seth and Roman entered. "Did you get her to hotel fine?" I asked putting the bottles in the bin. "Yeah Bryan was a bit mad but she's fine"

"Seth have you spoken to Martha, since Randy back you did say you will look out for her" "Not yet I'll do it tomorrow it's late now"

We heard giggling coming from my room. I got up with Seth and Roman following behind. I opened the door to Angel on the phone. She saw me. "Shhh don't tell Dean" I'm mentally slapping myself in my head. Seth and Roman were chuckling behind me. "I better go, night Brie" she hanged up. " Dean come to bed with me" she pouted. "Good luck Bro" Roman said walking to his bedroom. "Yeah have fun" Seth said also following Roman. This is gonna be a long night.

Angel POV

I woke up with a splitting headache and still in my clothes from last night. Dean was asleep still. I buried my face into his chest. "You okay?" He mumbled opening his eyes. "No" I groaned looking up at him.

He sat up and accidentally knocked me off the bed. "Oww" I mumbled against the floor. "oops sorry and better pull your dress down you're flashing." "I don't care I'm comfy and you've seen it so many times." "Angel" I ignored him. "Angel" still nothing. "Angelica" I shot up and sat on his chest pinning his arms down. "Don't call me that" I growled. He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You're enjoying this" "Maybe..." He flipped me over. Making me scream and giggle. "I know what will make you feel better" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lips. His hands were travelling up my dress.

Seth POV

"Are you gonna see Martha today?" Roman asked shoving a banana in his mouth. "Yes I am, I'll tell Dean." I made it to Dean bedroom and opened it slightly to see them umm doing excersise on each other. I closed the door quietly. "Wear headphones" I said grabbing my jacket. "Why?" Roman asked confused. "They're getting freaky in there" Roman groaned. I smirked.

Martha POV

"Bryan! Do you think I can be a WWE Diva?" I asked plopping myself next to him. "Well if Me and Angel are I'm sure you can plus wrestling in your blood." "I'm just thinking who can be my trainer, You train Brie. Obviously Dean trains Angel. I-"

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see two tones. "Hey Ninja" "Hey Martha" "What brings you here?" "I umm wanna talk to you personally" "okay. How about dinner tonight? And then we can talk" Seth smiled. "Sure is 7 okay?" "Perfect. Bye two tones"

Seth POV

She asked me to dinner, wow I just wanted to talk to her. This might be better.