Part 2: safe place

Previous chapter:

I felt strong arms around me I looked and saw that it where Kacchans strong arms.

"Kacchan?" I asked nervously.

"It's all good everything is going to be okay" He said with a calm voice.

"Nothing is going to be okay it will never be, It's all my fault my mom did suicide!"

Deku's POV:

I felt eyes staring at me, Kacchan looked at me with shooked eyes.

I run to the door but I stopped because Mr. Aizawa was in front of me.

"Midoriya what is wrong? Why are u crying?" He asked with a straight still worried face.

"Can I please use the bathroom?" I asked while looking at the ground.

"Sure?" He said confused.

I opened the bathroom door and slide against a toilet door down too the floor.

Tears sliding down my face I can't stop the sad waterfall coming down my face, it wouldn't make a different 'cause I'm still the boy that drove my mom to kill herself.

I came out the bathroom and saw Kacchan standing outside.

"Deku..." He came to me and gave me a tight safe hug.

For the first time I felt save in Bakugo's arms, he had this effect coming of him, I didn't knew what it was but I liked it
a lot.

"Kacchan can we skip class today? I'm not feeling great and probably everyone will stare at me, because of what I said..." 

"Of course I will let Mr. Aizawa know that you weren't feeling good and that you are going home." He said calmly.

"Thank you, Kacchan..."Kacchan walked to the class for letting Mr. Aizawa know suddenly I hear someone talking, it sounded like a voice in my head.

he doesn't care about you, he thinks that you're a murderer, he just acting friendly.

They are right. I'm a murderer... I killed my mom. I started to cry again.

I felt familiair arms around me.

"Come on let's go to my home."

We walked out of school and headed to Bakugo's house still with his strong warm arms around me.

We arrived at his house and he asked me something.

"So what happened at school? Why did you say that it was your fault?" I looked down and felt that my eyes where getting watery.

"Hey, it's okay I don't need to know right now, you can take your time. Let's watch a movie!" He said with a smile.

"A movie wouldn't hurt." I said with a forcing smile.

"You already can go to my room if you want I will choose a movie if you don't mind.

"He said while taking a box that was under the table.

"I will and I don't mind." I start walking upstairs and looked for Kacchans room. I saw a door with " STAY OUT DIPSHITS!" On.

"That's the room probably." I looked around the room and saw some rock band posters on the wall some clothing on the ground.

And a photo on his table next to his bed. It was a photo of us. I had a lil smile on my face soon it turned back to a sad face because I know he doesn't likes me.