|•| A Family Reunited |•|

Stela honestly thought Sypha's grandfather was going to scream and curse at her when she broke the devastating news of what happened, but the old man simply broke down in tears while the others tried to comfort him over the loss of his grandchild.

"It's not your fault." Arn tried to assure her as she led the Speakers back above ground to give aid to the survivors. "Don't blame yourself over this, the Elder knows you had no fault in what happened."

"I should have been faster, and we don't even know if they're dead." Stela points out and buried her face in her hands. "I failed my brother, he's going to be so pissed when I find him and come empty handed. Trevor was obviously the hunter in the prophecy, and Sypha was possibly the scholar, and now they're probably dead! And now the rest of Romania are going to die because of this!"

"I don't think they're dead, if they're a part of an important prophesy like this one they can't die until it's complete." Arn pointed out as they were reaching the top part of the catacombs. "Just watch, by late morning Belmont and Sypha will be at our doorstep, and hopefully with the sleeping savior."

That is, if they find my brother...assuming he is actually under Gresit.

The Speakers and Stela spent the rest of the evening giving aid to the people of Gresit, removing bodies off the streets, killing any stray demons who had not fled after the disaster from earlier, handing out food and blankets to anyone who needed it, and medical aid to those who were injured. It brought a smile to Stela's face when she saw the good people of Gresit actually accept the Speaker's help and thank them afterwards. If only Sypha and Trevor were here to see this.

Once they were sure they had delivered enough aid to the people, they went back to their original dwelling place. The door was destroyed, as was much of the roof and there was a lot of rubble inside the old house.

"Do we clear this up now or wait for later?" Stela asked the Elder as the other Speakers shuffled inside.

"Later, for now we must get some sleep, especially you." He responded and gave her a tired smile. "After all that fighting last night you must be very tired."

"That I am, but I should at least clear some of this mess away so we could all have more room to sleep."

"Do what you must."

With some of the other Speaker's help, Stela set about clearing up the rubble to have more room. As she was clearing, she heard shouting outside the house and looked outside to see-

"Trevor! Sypha!" She yelled as she rushed towards them. Unharmed and quite tired, but alive.

"You two had me so worried! I didn't know what to do or when you'd come back- I panicked and ran to get the other Speakers because I thought you two fell right to where they were and they said neither of you two were with them!" Stela said as she grabbed their arms. "What happened to you two down there?!"

"Well we found that sleepy god Sypha has been looking for." Trevor explained as Sypha managed to dislodge her arm out of Stela's grip. "Turns out he's a half vampire, can fight, and he's the son of Dracula and the woman who you saw got burned a year ago with your brother."

Stela's eyes widened. "Wait, does he have a large scar on his chest?" She asked and Trevor nodded, very confused. "Oh my god...oh my god..."

"Stela?" Stela released Trevor's arm as the hunter moved away to reveal familiar young man who was staring at her in shock. Was it...it couldn't be...

"Adrien...oh my god...Adrien is that you?" She asked, her voice trembling slightly. The half vampire nodded as he moved closer to her and held still as she lifted her hands to touch his face.