|•| Finding The Answer |•|

"Alright, I think we can agree that the spear works best for you. So we should practice with it a bit more." Trevor says as Stela moves the speartip away from his neck after she had managed to knock him to the floor (again, this was the third time this evening).

"I think I want to take a bit of a break, relax a bit with the books." Stela responds as she drops her weapon to the ground and bends over to help Trevor up. "I feel bad having my brother and Sypha do all the reading while I did nothing but play with weapons."

"Alright, your choice." Trevor shrugs and gestures to another part of the library. "You know exactly where to find me if you get bored, or want to knock me onto my ass again for the fourth time tonight."

"Oh so you have no problem with someone shorter and lighter than you knocking you onto the floor over and over." Stela asks teasingly and Trevor chuckles.

"When it comes to someone less experienced than me and who doesn't piss me off, I have no problem with it. Now, go do your reading."

Not needing to be told twice, Stela hurried for the stairs to head to the second floor. She remembered Sypha mentioning she found some books talking about the castle in one of the shelves there and she had been meaning to read them when she finished her training with Trevor. Once she found the shelf Sypha told her about, she grabbed two books out of the shelves and flipped one of them open to carefully read through it. This book talked about the structure of Dracula's castle, and what the interior looked like, and a few pages later Stela found some theories of how Dracula possibly got the castle to move, all which were a bit weird and quite off.

"Well that certainly doesn't make sense." She mutters to herself as she put that book back in it's old place and opened the other to examine it. As she was reading, she heard what sounded like Sypha shouting in excitement.

"Trevor! I have something!" Stela looks up from her book and hurries out of the shelves to see Sypha waving a book she was holding in the air with an excited look on her face and looking over the balcony.

"No, when I say what, that doesn't mean I'd like to ask even more questions." She hears Trevor say from below.

"Would you please- you're the most annoying- just stop!" Sypha groaned in frustration as her friend approached her.

"What did you find?" Stela asks pointing to the book Sypha held in her hands. She could hear footsteps from below and from above, indicating Trevor and Alucard were coming.

"I think I found a locking spell!" Sypha says excitedly as she showed her the pages she had been reading. "Trevor's family have an entire literature here about the castle, they tried for centuries to eliminate it's main advantage. It transports itself through magical means!"

"Right, so you can't attack it if it just jumps somewhere else." Trevor says as he was approaching them.

"Yes, so some clever Belmont eventually formulated most of a locking spell." Sypha explains. "A method to catch the castle and lock it down to a single location so it can be invaded."

"Most of it." They hear Alucard say from above in the other shelves.

"I can finish the final clauses of it myself, it's all based on Adamical structure." Sypha says as Trevor approaches the two girls and as Alucard was making his way down the ladder.

"I don't ever recall Adamic, what is it exactly?" Stela asks and Sypha grins.

"Adamic is the original human language, the one spoken by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. The one that was split into all other languages of the tower of Babble by God to prevent human cooperation."