|•| What Lies Under Gresit |•|

The graveyard sat about a mile from the city, a large iron gate surrounding the multiple graves with their crumbling tombstones and angel statues. Trevor had to use his knife to break open the lock on the gate, Stela simply grabbed a few large rocks to pile on top of each other and used them to climb over the fence. By the time he gave up on breaking the lock and used the stones to climb the fence, Trevor found Stela seated next to a broken statue of some woman.

"I've asked the people how deep the catacombs go, but apparently they're not that deep." She said as she rose to her feet and followed Trevor as they wove between the old tombstones.

"Why are you so interested in a place where they keep dead people?" The hunter asked, kicking at a dead bush that stood in his way.

"Well it's certainly a good place to hide anything really, from dead bodies you don't want to find, monsters, treasure, sleeping saviors, the possibilities are endless!"

"You certainly are very weird."

"It's part of my charm."

After walking through the graveyard they soon found a large stone structure, one of those Stela had seen used to entomb the bodies of rich families who didn't want to be buried under the ground like the poor folk. She had noticed that this one, unlike the others that were nearby, had what looked like demons carved outside of it, a rather strange design to have in a holy burial ground. They stepped inside, Stela stepping closer to Trevor as they went deeper into the tomb.

"Is...is this it?" Stela asked and Trevor shook his head.

"Wait here." He instructed and moved forward to examine something. Stela watched as he squinted at the wall behind the statues and moved to the side before catching a small smirk on his lips. "Can you wait here for me to return? If I don't come back in...a few hours, go back to the Speakers and get them to at least leave the city."

"I'm sure it won't take long for you to recover a dead body, but are you sure you don't want me to come along?" Stela asked as he started to climb up the statue.

"Someone needs to get back to tell the Speakers the news, also I don't know what's down here that may have killed the missing Speaker and I don't want it getting either of us."

"You're no fun Belmont, but I'll stay here and wait." Stela sat herself down in front of one of the stone coffins. "I'm good at waiting to see if someone comes back to me alive after telling for me to wait for them."

She watched as the hunter disappeared into a hole in the wall she hadn't even noticed near the top of the statues and proceed to wait. She tried entertaining herself by counting all the stone demons and gargoyles on the walls, then counting all the bricks as well. Stela wasn't even sure when she had fallen asleep waiting, but she awoke to someone violently shaking her awake and an unfamiliar woman's voice yelling at whoever was shaking her.

"You don't shake someone that hard!" The woman shouted when Stela opened her eyes to find Trevor kneeling down in front of her. "Could have accidentally snapped her neck!"

"She didn't even wake up when I yelled her name or gently shook her." Trevor pointed out as he stood up and turned to face the woman.

"You don't wake a lady like that." Stela pointed out as she stood up and brushed the dust off the back of her cloak. The woman next to Trevor, who she guessed was their missing Speaker, gave her a small smile.

"You're hardly a lady, you curse and get into fist fights in bars." Trevor retorts and Stela casted him a glare. "Anyways, introduce yourself and make it quick, we need to get back to the other Speakers before the sun goes down."