|•| Gresit |•|

Trevor awoke to the sound of someone snoring next to him. Opening his eyes and turning his head slightly in the direction of the snoring before smiling a bit to himself. Stela was asleep next to him, her head leaning slighting against his shoulder with her cloak wrapped tightly around her body. He recalled her declining his offer to give her his cloak so she wouldn't freeze, saying she didn't want him to freeze to death before they reached Gresit. She even immediately declined his idea of her sleeping on the ground next to him so he could cover them both with his cloak, saying it was improper and she'd feel better sleeping wrapped up in her own cloak. Her facial features twisted in an uncomfortable manner like she was having some sort of nightmare and twitching every now and then.

"Stela, Stela wake up." Trevor murmured and shook her a bit. Stela's eyes blinked open before she sat up.

"What time is it?" She asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes and winced. "Oh god my eye hurts."

"Morning, obviously." Trevor responds as he gets to his feet and extends a hand to her. "Come on, we have to keep walking to get to the next town for some food. I think Gresit is close."

Stela took his hand and let him hoist her up before following him. The two walked in silence through the forest until they came to the edge of it. A large city stood a few miles from the edge of the forest, though from a distance the city hates looked as if they were blocked.

"There it is, Gresit. The only city that's between us and starvation." Trevor stated with a yawn. "Come on, the sooner we find a way in, the sooner you can find whoever you're looking for and have a better traveling companion."

"Why is the entrance blocked off?" Stela asked, gesturing to the closed gate that seemed to have crates on the other side. "Shouldn't it be opened at this hour?"

"I suppose it's because of them."

Stela looked to where Trevor was pointing to and saw what looked like five or six strange looking creatures climbing down from the city walls and scampering off, one carrying something in its mouth.

"Minions of Dracula's army...oh god." Stela murmured before saying loudly, "I have to get into the city, and fast."

"There's no way in, and I doubt the people of Gresit are going to bother opening their gates." Trevor pointed out and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look, let's just find a way in and once we do we'll go our separate ways."

Trevor was the one who reluctantly suggested they used the sewers to get into the blocked off city, though he looked like he was having second thoughts when he saw they had to cross a small pond that smelled nasty and barely had anywhere to stand on. He went first, telling Stela to step where he stepped and to say at least one foot behind him.

"Ugh, God forbid you should warn people before you empty your shit pots." He groaned when some foul smelling liquid came flying out of the pipe.

"Well that explains the stink." Stela mumbles as she followed him into the pipe, taking care not to step on the middle of the floor and lifted her cloak to keep it from dragging.

"Never thought I'd have to climb a shit pipe in pursuit of breakfast." Trevor muttered loudly. "This better be worth it."

"Trust me, it will once we get out of the pipe. After this I'm definitely taking a long hot bath."

"If you can find a place to bathe."

The duo soon reached the top of the pipe and climbed out of it, feeling grateful to no longer be in a smelly pipe. A guard stood nearby, thankfully asleep so they just had to walk past him and not disturb him. Once they got past the guard, Trevor and Stela walked a bit farther into the city where what looked like a majority of the buildings were destroyed before stopping.