|•| Have Faith |•|

"So what have you found so far?" Sypha asks Stela as she approaches her with a book in hand.

"Not much, just some books on spells written in some other languages I don't recall learning, an anatomy book on fire drakes and the various uses of their body parts, and an old diary belonging to one of the Belmont's wives who was a magician." Stela responds as she shuts the book she was reading to place it back on the shelf she grabbed it from. "Nothing useful so far, how are you faring?"

"Couldn't find anything yet that could help, but I did find this." Sypha says with a small giggle and holds up a large leather book.

Curious as usual, Stela takes the book from her friend and opens it to the middle. Sypha nearly bursts out laughing when she sees the girl's eyes widen in horror before she slammed the book shut with a flushed face and shoves it back to her.

"Sypha..why the hell is there a book of spells on...that?" Stela asks, trying to cover her flushed cheeks. "Why would the Belmonts keep a book of spells of this lying around?"

"I don't even know, I just found it!" Sypha says, trying to hide her laughter and doing a rather poor job of it. "I'm sorry, I assumed that since you were studied anatomy like your mother who was a doctor you were used to this sort of thing. And I thought you'd find it just as funny as I did."

"Well I grew up in a brothel before living with Lisa and her family, but that doesn't mean I didn't cover my eyes to avoid seeing men's private parts."

"Brothel?"

Stela nods before grabbing another book to flip to the middle. Seeing that she wasn't ready to talk about her past, Sypha decided to try and change the subject

"My apologies, I'll put this away." Sypha said as she quickly turned to put the book back in the shelves. "So, have you taken up Trevor's offer in training for the inevitable fight that is to come?"

"Assuming I can find time to, I was considering his offer."

"I'm sure he'll be a better teacher than Alucard, he was trained to fight and kill vampires and demons. And speaking of Trevor, I have noticed you two have been pretty close since I first met you two. How long have you known each other?"

"Since we met you? I only knew him for about a...night and a half?"

"Really? Seemed like you knew him for a much longer time."

Stela laughs. "Seems that way, doesn't it."

"Well, I think you can start that lesson now. He's waiting by the index with a lot of weapons he found."

Stela thanked Sypha before heading off to that spot. She found Trevor arranging something on a large blanket and muttering to himself. The index and it's stand had been moved near one of the shelves, probably to prevent it from getting destroyed.

"Wow, Sypha wasn't kidding when she said you found a lot of other weapons." She said as she approached the hunter. "And you weren't kidding about actually giving me an actual fighting lesson focused on weapons."

"Well considering how you can't get close to a demon and punch it without getting incinerated, I figured I could show you how to use long ranged weapons like a whip or a spear for this lesson." Trevor responds as he turns to face her with a big smile.

"You seem pretty happy to be teaching me." Stela laughs as she approaches him. "Alright teacher, teach me."

"Alright, what do you want to use first? Trevor asks, gesturing to the pile of weapons on the blanket. "Spear, sword, longbow, we have some whips hidden somewhere in here too if you want a really good long ranged weapon too."