Man-Period Probs and Some Bathroom Lovin'

[Niall's P.O.V]

Things with Harry are better now that everything was sorted out. And everything with the baby was good.

The cramps were coming and going but unfortunately the 'spotting' as Dr. Minnard called it happened for about another week.

So Niall called Dr. Minnard, to see what he could for it, but the only solution she had was for him to wear Women's padding.

To much of the embarrassment, he told himself this is all for the baby, do it for the baby.

"Uh hey Haz?" Niall said to Harry after getting off the phone with the doctor. The two were up in Niall's room, hanging out like they always do.

"Yes my love?" Harry said, his head hanging off of Niall's bed so he was looking at Niall upside down.

"Umm so I'm uh bleeding again, and so I called Dr. Minnard and asked her what I should do about it and she said I should maybe..possibly would want to use...pads..soooo could you go buy me some?" Niall mumbled, his face burning.

"Like for periods?" Harry said tilting his head, still upside down.

"Yes Harry, for periods." Niall said holding his head in his hands.

Harry cracked up a little at this.

"Harry don't laugh!" Niall said stomping his foot and crossing his arms.

"I'm not laughing" Harry smiled getting off the bed.

"It's not like I can help from this happening, but I know it's not the baby's fault" Niall said rubbing his belly.

"I know Ni, you just got some man-period probs" Harry chuckled at his own joke.

Niall rolled his eyes playfully and smacked Harry's arm.

"Don't worry baby, I'll go get ya some, I love you" Harry said kissing Niall blushed cheek.

"I love you too" Niall smiled as Harry left.

Harry soon came back up to Niall's room carrying a plastic store bag.

"Here ya go baby" Harry said giving him the box of pads.

"Thank you" Niall nodding and walking to his bathroom.

Not second later, he came back out,

"How do I work these things?"

"Well I got you the ones with no wings, so you just peel the wrapping off and stick it to your boxers" Harry said pointing to the box.

"And how do you know all this...?" Niall asked confused.

"Well I do have a sister" Harry said.

Niall mumbled an 'ohh'.

"And it says this on the side of it" Harry shrugged.

"I knew that" Niall said walking back to the bathroom.

About three minutes later, Niall walked out of the bathroom.

"Geez, these things give me a wedgie, how do girls deal with these every month?" Niall said, his nose scrunched up, trying to fix his wedgie problem.

"I have no idea" Harry said smiling, coming up to peck Niall's pouting lips.

**IN OTHER NEWS**

[Liam's P.O.V]

Tonight Liam was going to spend the night at Zayn's apartment.

Zayn got his own place, with the help of his family, and Liam was excited yet nervous to stay with Zayn.