Chapter 13 (Rated R)

His fingers traced along my chest biting his lip he slowly hovered me. We kissed and continued to get undressed. I took off his shirt and he slowly started unbuttoning my pants. I grabbed his wrist and switched positions. Tonight I was going to top.

I kissed along his neck hearing the soft moans escape from his mouth. I continued, I pinned down his wrists and started kissing him down his chest. As I got closer, his moans got louder and louder. I entered in him and he loudly moaned "John! Bloody john! Faster" I did as he pleased. Now we were both moaning. It was a really good sensation.

I'd look at Paul and his eyes were closed either squinting or calmly closed with his mouth open whenever the moans escaped. He bit his lip because I put all force in. He turned over in a downward position. I entered him once again and he continued to moan my name. I went harder and harder and his moaning turned into yells. I saw tears escaping his eyes but he still looked pleased. I put my arms around his waist and pushed in one more time until I came. The last moan escaped from his mouth after that followed by heavy breathing. I moaned and was heavy breathing as well.

I lay beside him he wrapped his arms around me and entered in me forcefully. I felt a tear go down my cheek, Paul quickly wiped it, "Are you okay John" he said continuing to push in. I nodded and moaned, he went harder and harder I grabbed the sheets as tight as I could we almost broke the bed!

We lay there for the longest time in each other's arms. Never letting go. We kissed before falling asleep.

_*_

McLennon 5ever!!!

Also 530 reads! Thank you so much!