Chapter 2: Who's Team Breaker?

Ash's POV

Once we arrived inside Arceus's chambers we saw the Salamance about to use dragon pulse on the wall where Arceus is, deep in slumber, but before it hit Pikachu used Thunderbolt to counter it.

"Hey! Who are you guys! Stop disturbing Arceus," I shouted

"Tch...just some kids,not like you can stop us! The name is Saphina,"

"I'm Ace,"

"Together we help Team Breaker as the right and left hand companions to our leader," the two said in sync

"Team Breaker? Sorry but I've never heard of you guys," Clemont commented

"Yeah, who are you guys?" Serena added

"Whatever the reason you shouldn't disturb Arceus in its slumber. It's not called the god of Pokémon and creator of the Pokémon world for nothing," N stated

"Psh doesn't matter. Our goal is to awaken Arceus and have him fight on our side to dominate the world! That way, our leader, Master Coal, will rule of Arceus and all other humans and Pokémon!" Ace exclaimed

"Well, let's get rid of these kids first. Then we'll grab what we came here for. Salamance! Use Dragon Pulse!" Saphina ordered as we all dodged Salamance's attack

"Alright then! If it's a Pokémon battle you want then you'll get it! Pikachu hit back with Thunderbolt! Try to be careful not to break anything though," I shouted as Pikachu and Salamance got into their battle

N's POV

    As Ash battled against Saphina, we hadn't realized Saphina was merely a distraction as Ace sent out his Lycanroc midnight form, and Lycanroc almost crashed hard into the wall where Arceus is, but, thankfully, he was stopped by Ash's Greninja.

"Whoa, a new Pokémon for Ash," I thought to myself

Bonnie and I watched Ash's friends Clemont and Serena start battling Ace. I still wasn't all that use yet to Pokémon battles, but I'm better, depending on who it is battling. Bonnie, I could guess, at her age was still too young to have any Pokémon of her own. I only knew of Dedenne, which was caught by her brother Clemont, from what Ash informed me, but she takes care of Dedenne outside his Pokéball.

Something caught my eye...a familiar orange like red dragon tail. What Pokémon could it have been? Could it have been...no way, that's not possible. I scratched the thought out of my head.

The Pokémon ran away before I was able to see who it was. After it ran away, Ash and his Greninja...resonated. Geninja became like Ash and their moves were in sync! It was incredible! Just like mega evolution, but they didn't use mega stones, very interesting.

While Ace's Lycanroc was distracting Serena and Clemont, I was the only one who saw Ace point some laser gun at the wall. What could he be up to?
Before the shot from the laser struck, I jumped in front of it, and blacked out. The last thing I saw was something...no...someone who was watching us. Beside them was some dragon Pokémon but who was it? It couldn't have been ——....right?

???'s POV

As my partner came back, he informed me on what he had seen, and that Harmonia saw him before he ran back. I was about to send him out again, but then we heard something. The fire of the laser being shot. ———- quickly ran back. I know he would rush back to update me the news once he had some.

"No. He can't be...," I said to myself quietly as I noticed someone's aura disappearing

My partner returned, updating me. He nuzzled his head against my right leg to cheer me up telling me it'll be fine.
He then told me about how this black haired guy and his partner Geninja had synced in movement together and became one. It was too incredible to think about. Well then...I think I might have some fun if Harmonia's friends are victorious.

"Go help them. It doesn't matter if you're seen, once you know you've helped them enough, come back. Make sure no one follows you,"
To Be Continued...