first time

A/N SMUT WARNING! If you don't like smut skip this chapter. if you enjoy this chapter please vote!

Getting out of the car Mark grabs me and throws me over his shoulder effortlessly.

"WOO" I squeal and giggle.

I cant believe this is about to happen he gets me up on the porch and lets me down so I can unlock the door. As I look for the keys he distracts me as he nips at my ear and kissing my neck while he has his arms wrapped around my waist. I finally get the door open and I turn toward him and kiss him. He leads me up the stairs while we continue kissing. I swear just touching this man is better than any sex I have ever had.

He push me up against the wall and breaks our kiss just long enough to grab his shirt and with one small maneuver its lying on the floor he has such a broad chest and his six pack is perfectly carved out. His lips smash back onto mine as he grabs my button down shirt and rippes it open.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands slide down my back and grabs my ass. We finally make it to my room and we fall onto the bed without missing a beat his lips trail down my neck and and across my collar bone as my shirt slips off my shoulders. He starts making his way down and stops to gently suckle on the top of my breast that is peeking out of the top of my black lace bra. He reaches back and with two fingers my bra unsnaps and he pulls it off and tosses it. My nipples harden and he smiles up at me and with his tongue he flicks one and take it into his mouth as he grabs the other between his fingers and softly twists and pulls at it. My back arches and I moan loudly.

After a moment he starts laying small kisses down my stomach until he reaches my pants. He unbuttons them and like a magician he yanks them off without moving me and inch. He placed his perfect lips on the top of my leg and trails down my leg until he reaches the top of my knee then he switches legs but this time he goes up my inner thigh with the tip off his tongue. Once he reaches the top off my thigh he slips his finger in my black lace panties and he seems ecstatic to see that I'm completely ready for him he pulls his finger up just softly and briefly making contact with my clit and then he pulls it back out and up to his mouth where he quickly sucks all my juices off. His eyes roll back and and he bites his bottom lip.

"God you taste so sweet." He moans

He stands up and stares down at me lying there in nothing but my black lace.

"You are so beautiful and sexy." At this point I see his erection pressing against his pants begging to be released. I sit up and undo his button and zipper and wrap my thumbs around the top of them and boxers and pull them down. His manhood springs out just inches from my face. I wrap my hand around him and it's so thick my finger tips don't even touch. He is perfectly groomed and I can't help myself I need him in my mouth. I want every inch of him pushing down the back of my throat.

I lean forward and my lips make contact with the tip of him and he grows even harder. I slowly wrap my mouth around him. He puts his fingers in my hair but he doesnt pull me forward he lets me stay in control. I put my hands on his thighs and slowly begin to take him in mouth. Once I feel every piece of him going down my throat I begin to move faster and faster back and forth. He starts moaning amd I can feel him tightening more and more ready to just let go and then i stop at his base. I softly place my teeth on his shaft and very slowly and easily I pull back and he goes wild. I let him take over and he starts thrusting in and out. He jams down the back of my throat over and over until he tenses up and releases letting his warm fresh cream coat my mouth.

I pull back and he lays me back down and before I can even blink he spreads my legs and buries his face in me letting his tongue make laps around my slit. He finds my sensitive ball of nerves and remains there licking faster and faster and suddenly he pushes two fingers in me and a jolt of electricity runs through my veins. Between his fingers hitting every possible right spot and he tongue continuously moving back and forth over my bud I moan as my back arches off the bed and my hands clinch the sheets. I let go and the most amazing orgasm rushes through me so strong my legs begin to shake.

With no time to recover and my world still spinning he is back over me placing his soft wet lips on my breast. He adjusts so that he is placed at my entrance and I cant take not having him in me another second. I push my hips up at the same time he thrust forward and slams into me he slows pulls out and back in a few time before he picks up the speed. We are both moving our hips in the same rhythm meeting each other with each thrust. He grabs me and flips over fast without coming out of me or missing even one thrust I'm now on top I lean down and our lips meet while I pull my fingers through his hair. I roll my hips a few times and then begin to bounce my ass on him feeling each inch go in and out over and over until I start to feel my walls quiver and tighten around him gaining more and more pressure then my world shatters around me it's like an out of body experience I he grabs me and starts to thrust hard and fast in and out as I'm still cumming I can feel my walls clinching and releasing him over and over again throwing me straight from one orgasm right into another one making me cum even harder. Once I finally reach the peak of the best and longest climax known to man he thrust one more time as deep as he can go letting his seed spill into me. He hold my hips down on him not wanting me to move while he rides out his happy ending. I lean down and give him a small peck on the lips and I roll off of him.

We just lie there in silence trying to catch our breath and still recovering from the earth shattering mind blowing sex. Slowly but surely without moving or talking we drift off to sleep together.