The morning after

A/N Sorry guys I know it has been forever since I updated but I had alot of unexpected wonderful things happening so I have been crazy busy!

At some point we must have dozed off because I am now waking up to both of our pagers going off like crazy. It took me a moment to gather what's going on. Still coming down off of the high I feel from the night before I stumble as I jump up trying to rush to get my clothes back on. As I run around trying to find my shoe and throwing my hair up in a ponytail I look up to see Mark has already gotten fully clothed and is standing back chuckling at me.

"Whats so funny?" I ask jokingly.
"You!" He smiles at me as he leans down and grabs my shoe and tosses it to me. I slip it on really fast and turn to quickly leave the house. As we get to the car he follows me around to open my door but before doing so he pushes me up against the car and presses our bodies together and leans down to breath me in as he places his hands on the back of my neck and slowly pulls me in for a quick but very passionate kiss.

"I couldn't go another second without tasting you." He says as he opens the door.
--
As walk in the hospital we see that the ER is over loaded with injuries.

"What happened?" Mark ask a nursing passing by.

"A car crashed into a buliding."  She says while handing us both separate charts.

We rush off to tend to our patients. Before we are to far away from each other Mark turns "I will see you in a few hours." He says smiling at me and then he is gone.

I let work take over my mind for the rest of the day. I had several patients today and thankfully did not lose anyone. As the last few people were taking care of by others I went to grab a some food.

After I got my food I seen Meredith and Alex sitting at the table.

They gave me a knowing smile.
"So how did it go last night?" Mer asked

I could feel my face heat up just from the thought of it.

"Better than I thought was humanly possible." I smiled

Alex got up from his sit.
"And thats my que to leave." He never stuck around for the details.

"It was mind blowing and earth shattering. I can not even begin to put into words how skilled that man is!" Just as I finished talking Meredith looked up over my head with a sly grin on her face.

"Earth shattering huh?" Mark smirked. Apparently him and Derek had walked up behind me. I shot Meredith a thanks for the warning look and she laughed.

I turned to see him as he leaned down next to my ear

"Just wait till I get you alone again." His warm breath reached my ear and drifted down my neck. Making me instantly crave his touch. Nonchalantly so no one could see he grabbed my earlobe between his teeth gently and sucked for just a second and then he pulled away and sat down.

My body was on fire and all I could think about was his mouth on every inch of my body. I needed him. I had to get my thoughts together. I wanted to give him a little pay back for getting me all hot and bothered in front of everyone.

As Derek, Meredith, and him talked I put my hand on his knee. I could sense the approval to my touch when he pushed his knee closer to me. Slowly I began to softly run my fingers up his thigh. While acting as if I was engaged in the conversation they were having, I continued my torture. I made it to his upper thigh and just ever so slightly ran my fingertips from the top of his leg to his inner thigh and back. After a few strokes he couldn't take it anymore he grabbed my hand.
"Can I speak to you alone for a moment?" He looked at me with fire in his eyes

We said our goodbyes and found the nearest on call room.

He didn't give it a second when the door shut he pulled me into to his arms and placed his lips on mine. He grabbed a hand full of my hair to pull my head back revealing my neck to him. He nipped and kissed my neck while he slid his hands under my shirt pulling it off with ease. We continued to kiss in between helping each other undress.

Once we had nothing left to take off he grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up I wrapped my legs around him and let out a soft moan as I felt the tip of him graze me. I threw back my head as he left a trail of soft kisses down my neck until he reached my breast he took my nipple into his mouth while simultaneously placing himself at my entrance once he was there he pulled his face back up to mine and stared into my eyes as he slammed inside of me. It was so sudden but exactly what I was aching for. My body immediately welcomed every inch of him.

He led us to a wall and leaned me against it to help balance me while he grabbed my hips and began thrusting hard and fast over and over again making me clench against his length. I used the leverage I had from my legs being wrapped around his waist to match his every move.

I moaned loudly not remembering where we mouth Mark quickly put his hand over my mouth but continued to push inside of me a deeply as he could go.

When he removed his hand from my mouth he carried me over to the bed while never missing a beat he laid me down and slowly ran his fingers down my body until his finger was doing circles on my bundle of nerves.

Mark whispered in my ear "cum with me."

It wasn't long my body could not take anymore and my orgasm shook through me. As mark slammed into me one last time. He clasped onto my bare chest and we just laid there.

How will I ever get enough of this?