Chapter Eighty-Two: Bro Even I Don't Know What's Happening and I Wrote It

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Jordan clenched his fist, feeling the first wave of nausea roll over him. The water that had been sticking to the ceiling started to condense over the silver-haired woman as her red eyes scanned the room.

"One of you has got to be in here," she says. She snaps her fingers and the five people she'd kept with her start to open the cupboards—Jordan nearly drops the water cloud when he sees someone take the Oreo's out and tuck them in their coat. "and I'm not in the mood to play hide and seek, so come out, come out, wherever you are."

"I'm gay," Five says from under the table, and Billie, taken by surprise, stays still while the brunet spacial jumps in front of her and moves the knife towards her.

Thankfully for Billie, one of her friends aren't as surprised; they shoot off a bullet at Five, who ducks to avoid it and ends up stabbing the red-eyed woman in the side. The knife sticks just to the right of where one would imagine her belly button would be, and she shrieks out in pain. Her fists fly out towards the boy's face, but he drops to the floor and rolls away, disappearing in a flash of blue.

"Jordan, now!" Five shouted from somewhere behind him.

Billie's eyes narrowed as she looked for him, but Jordan relaxed his hands and dropped the entire contents of a tub onto her.

She shouted in surprise, hands still clutching the knife embedded in her stomach, while the five people she'd kept in the room with her looked fucking afraid.

"Holy shit!" Jordan laughed, and Five grabbed his shoulder and dragged him through a spacial jump.

They ended up next to Klaus, who was hidden in Ron's closet.

"Get out," Klaus grumbled. "It's crowded enough as it is."

"Shh! Someone's coming," Vanya hissed from outside, and all three of them shut up. You could faintly hear the sound of Vanya placing the bow on her violin.

The door to Ron's room opened, and a gun shot rang out.

"Surprise!" Klaus shouted, leaping out of the closet with a wild grin as Vanya started playing a song none of them had ever heard before. It somehow did not contrast with the Green Day song (which was now Chump) blaring throughout the house, and the effect it had on the enemies who piled into the room firing off guns like madmen was amazing and wonderfully effective.

Ten or so of them just flew backwards, necks snapping as they crashed against the wall. The one's that hadn't been in the immediate vicinity of the blast were thrown back into the rest, sending them crumbling to the floor like dominoes. Klaus went next, crawling out the open window and rolling off the roof, both surprising the people outside and landing on one on the way down. He winked at them and said something in German that Jordan didn't catch, and then a bunch of angry ghosts with guns were on his lawn, all of them spawning from that giant pile of fresh dirt.

"Oh," Jordan mumbled, just now realizing what that pile of dirt was probably used for, and then Five grabbed his hand.

"We've gotta get to Allison and Diego," he said. "Vanya, be careful!"

She didn't reply, just stepped towards the people that still lived in the hallway. Jordan tried not to think about the fact that they were killing people—besides, they were going to try and kill him, right?

Five scrunched up his nose and then the two spacial jumped to the living room, which was absolute fucking chaos.

Five grinned and kicked the nearest soldier in the stomach, taking their gun as they held their stomach in pain. The short boy then hit them over the head with the butt of their gun and stepped over them as they passed out.

Jordan grinned and made a vague motion with his hands; all the water that had been dumped over Billie collected itself in a whirlwind and tore it's way into the living room, soaking a few people as it made it's way to him.

"That's so fucking bad-ass!" Diego shouts before throwing his knife and cutting open someone's throat. Jordan's grin widened as he saw Allison and Diego fighting back to back, neither of them slowing down. Five seemed to be growing sluggish as he continued to shoot and hit people with the gun, both options equally effective.

Jordan used the bathwater to drown anyone that tried to get near Five, still using it as a shield when they shot at him. He kept an eye on his boyfriend while the boy continued to fight, and Jordan used what little he knew of physical violence to hit back at people with what he could. When he passed by the (now broken) window of his living room, he saw Luther just full-out chucking people at each other like baseballs, while Ben had released the tentacles that lived under his shirt and looked rather uncomfortable as the creature strangled and killed most of their enemies.

In fact, the Reel boy was so preoccupied by everything that was happening around him (and trying to keep everyone around him alive while not passing out from the struggle of containing the water) that he didn't even remember about Billie, who had been stabbed and soaked and was very, very pissed.

A/N:
ughhhh i cannot write action i apologize from
the deepest depths of my heart