"Oh my God," sighed Jared rubbing his face and I frowned.

I can't believe it, we haven't even got fully home but there are already two women sneaking on Jared.

"It seemed pretty urgent," stated Olivia as Jared shook his head.

"Sure, just text me her number. Seems like she needs a reminder," he huffed.

I pressed my lips and peeked to Olivia who was now focused on the road as we were reaching the exit of the highway, so I reached to squeeze Jared's thigh which made him look up to me.

"Just let it go for now, you are still on vacation," I whispered driving my hand up on the inside of his thigh, looking at him licking my lips as he jerked, then tensed peering at me.

I bit my lips as I drove my hand further until I reached his cock, feeling it under the light layer of his sweatpants, I rubbed it with a grin.

I have to change my tactic. 

He is a sexual being, so I decided to get out of my comfort zone and instead of panicking about all these women, I am just going to try to keep myself in his mind and no one else.

Walking through the big entrance door of Jared's mansion, he left the suitcase by the wall as we both kicked our shoes off.

"Okay, so let's start by you unpack and throw the clothes into to piles. One which you used and one which..." I started, but I felt his hands grab my hips from behind and I gasped surprised when with a sudden yank he pushed me face to the wall; I felt his body pushing to mine as he grabbed the hair away from my neck.

"You thought you can tease me and just get away with it?" He growled into my ear pushing my body even more to the wall with his.

I breathed deep, trying to peek at him.

"I like to see the naughty side of yours, baby, now you can see mine," he continued, his voice lowering as I felt his grip on my hair tighten, pulling my head back then feeling the back of his other hand caressing my cheeks, down to my neck.

Slowly wrapping his hand around my neck, I bit my lips.

He stepped back, yanking me after him by my hair, his other hand not leaving my neck. I was pulled to his stiff body.

Gently he let my neck go and drove his hand down to my chest where he drove his hand under my shirt and grabbed my breast through the bra.

"Too many fucking clothes, love," he muttered as he turned me to face him, pushing me back to the wall. "Undress," he demanded as he stepped back.

I looked at him with burning cheeks, licking my dry lips as I did as I was told.

After unbuttoning my shirt, I shrugged it off, then unclicking my bra, I got out of that too while I couldn't look away from Jared's mesmerizing stare.

"All of it," he hissed between his teeth as he stumbled backwards until his back hit the other wall.

I got out of my jeans and socks, then looking back up I knew I really had to continue. I slowly pushed down my panties and kicked them off as well, but I didn't dare to look back up anymore.

Suddenly I was standing there naked in the bright hallway and I was about to hug myself around.

"Don't" Jared breathed leaning his head back to the wall, looking at me with darkening eyes. "Come to me, Avery."

I walked to him feeling utterly out of my comfort zone, all naked in front of this beautiful man, when just a year ago I didn't even want my bare arms to show.