Those Five Years

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR AVENGERS INFINITY WAR AND ENDGAME. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!

Who's POV Indicators
🦄-Hobi
🐱-Yoongi
🐇-Jungkook
🐥-Jimin
🐯-Taehyung
🐨-Namjoon
🐹-Jin
A SPECIAL ONE FOR THIS CHAPTER: 🐻 -Sejin

---
🐇
---
We were in the middle of a concert. We were having so much fun, and luckily the arena was indoors so we were shielded from the rain. We were on the final song of the night, so we were just walking around and randomly dancing. I had my ear-pieces out when I heard people start screaming. It wasn't a normal scream that you'd hear during a concert. It was a scream of fear. I stopped singing and looked around at the crowd. People were turning into ash everywhere. I turned to look at the others, the music had stopped at this point. We ran to each other and met in the middle of the stage.

"What's going on!?" Jin yelled past the screaming.

"G-Guys," Taehyung said and we looked at him.

His hand was turning into ash and before we could say anything he disappeared, a pile of ash taking his place, "Tae!" Jimin yelled.

I watched Yoongi disappear, he barely had time to react. Tears started to fall. Namjoon disappeared next. I went to go grab onto the nearest person, which was Jin, but as soon as I touched him he disappeared. I fell to my knees and Hobi all of a sudden appeared in front of me.

"Jungkook whatever you do, don't lose hope alright?" he said and his eyes had no light in them, "We'll be back. The Avengers will figure this out! We love you!" he yelled and he disappeared in front of me.

I looked for Jimin, but an ash pile was where he was standing. I screamed. They all disappeared.

---
🐻
---
I ran out to get Jungkook to safety. Everyone was scared, and fear could bring violence. I went to go help him up but he pushed me off. He started yelling about how he wasn't leaving them. I knew he wouldn't appreciate this but I picked him up anyway and took him backstage. He was kicking as I carried him, trying to make me put him down. I got him to a safe place then put him down.

"Jungkook listen to me," I said, trying to get him to look at me past his tears, "I promise we won't leave but we need to wait for everyone to leave so it's safe," I said. "For now get changed back into your normal clothes."

A stylist came up to me, "Sejin-ssi, this is happening all around the world," she explained. She handed me her phone, "Millions of people turned into ash and dust in a matter of seconds," she said. Her eyes widened when she saw only Jungkook come out of the changing area, "Is he the only one-"

I cut her off and nodded. I took a deep breath and went over to Jungkook and crouched in front of him. He was sitting on the crouch, tears silently rolling down his cheeks, "Jungkook," I said and he looked at me, "Can I ask you something?" He nodded, "Did any of them saying anything before, uh, they disappeared?"

He nodded slowly again, "Hobi hyung said that the Avengers will figure it out and that they love me and to not lose hope," he said.

I grew surprised, "The Avengers?" I said and he nodded. "Odd. Why would he mention them?"

He shrugged, "Can I go back to them now?" he asked.

I nodded and he ran out. Later that night I managed to convince him to go home and get some proper rest. I went the next morning to wake him up to tell him that Bang PD had disappeared as well. I gently knocked on his bedrooms door then walked in. His bed was empty. I quickly searched the apartment, he was gone and there were no piles of ash. I knew where he was, so I got back in the van. I headed to the concert arena and walked in. I saw Jungkook asleep on the stage, in the middle of all the piles of ash. I walked up onto the stage and saw that he had put their mics next to each of the piles. I felt tears threaten to spill, but stopped them quickly. I woke up Jungkook and brought him food.