Chapter 1: A bad day

Start from the beginning

During the last year of Izuku's elementary school, his mum and Katsuki's parents went out for shopping. They are supposed to be back by nighttime but they got into a horrible car accident and passed away...

Both of their parents are no longer around and Izuku thought that he and Katsuki can lean on each other to support one another through the pain of losing their family but... Katsuki refused to show weakness or tears and he said that he'll deal with it himself.

Izuku doesn't know how long he has been lying down but when he heard his stomach growling, he knew that it's time for him to buy dinner. Getting up, Izuku look out of his window and saw that the sky is already dark.

"Oh no, it's already this late...!" he exclaimed.

Taking his wallet and house key with him, Izuku turns the lights off and then left the house in a hurry.

It's going to take him a few minutes to get to the nearest convenience store so there's no need for him to rush. However, there has been cases of people going missing around the neighborhood lately and by the time those victims were found, they have been reduced into corpses with all of their blood drained from their body.

It's frightening and of course, Izuku's afraid of running into the murderer who did these kind of disgusting stuff. It's not going to be safe for him to be outside this late so it's the best that he return back quickly to avoid any possible danger.

The night was eerie quiet and not even a small breeze can be felt. After a few minutes of walking, Izuku suddenly got the feeling that he's being watched by someone. He stopped in his track and look behind him, he didn't see anyone and there's no one ahead of him either.

"I must be thinking too much about it..."

Hoping that it's him being paranoid, Izuku quickly walk down the empty street. Anywhere is fine, he just want to be in a place where there are other people around. He was praying that he could ran into someone along the way. Sure, there are times where he wanted to be alone but definitely not now.

Right after he passes by a dark alley, a hand reach out and grabbed Izuku by his collar before pulling him inside the alley.

The unknown person who grabbed Izuku slam him onto the ground and he cried out in pain. Before he knew it, he was pinned down in a blink of an eye with a hand covering his mouth.

Due to the lack of light in the alley, Izuku was unable to see the stranger's face clearly. The only thing he could make out is that this person is a man wearing a black pants and a black jacket with the hood up. Something about this person isn't normal and everything about him is telling Izuku that he's a very dangerous guy.

When the stranger lift his head up a little bit, Izuku can see that he has a messy grayish-blue hair. And when their eyes met, Izuku's body immediately become paralyzed with fear. A pair of blood red eyes that seems to be glowing is staring at him like he was a prey, ready to be devour. Another abnormal fact about this person is that his pupils are slit.

The stranger's lips turn upward into a wide creepy smile. Izuku widen his eyes in horror when he saw fangs in the man's mouth.

Before he knew it, the man bit down on Izuku's neck harshly and sharp fangs pierce through his skin and flesh. Izuku let out a pained scream but it was muffle because of the hand on his mouth. He tried to struggle to free himself but the man was too strong. Izuku can feel the man smirking as he bit down harder, causing more blood to flow out and staining his white shirt.

"Please stop! Someone... help...!"

Tears are now spilling down as Izuku desperately prayed for someone... anyone to help him, to save him from this 'monster'.