Then I realized what I could give to whoever was getting my gift. I went into my room and grabbed my necklace. It was a dog tag that I got specially made with the group's debut date then the date we named the fandom engraved on them. Jimin smiled when he saw it. After a while, he headed out to meet up with some old friends. I sat down and wrote about the nightmare.

---
🐱
---
When Taehyung and I got home and heard screaming. We ran to Jungkook's room and saw him on his bed. He wasn't on his bed anymore, he had fallen off and I saw blood. We ran over. I quickly pinned him down so he wouldn't hurt himself anymore. Taehyung was yelling at him to wake up, even though he was yelling his voice was still gentle and nice. I heard heavy footsteps thudding towards the room. Namjoon walked in his eyes widened. He disappeared and came back with a rag to clean up wherever the blood was coming from. Jungkook let out another heartwrenching scream.

"Guys he isn't waking up," I said. "What should we do?" I stopped pinning him down and Taehyung scooped him up into his arms. "He's going to completely mess up his throat."

"Stop!" Jungkook screamed all of a sudden and woke up. He pushed Taehyung away, "Don't touch me!" He didn't realize he was awake.

I slowly walked over to him, "Jungkook, it's okay," I said. "You're alright. You're at the dorm, in your room." I got close enough to grab him. I gently took his hand, "See? It's just me. It's just Yoongi-hyung."

His breathing slowed down and his eyes widened. He looked around, "W-What happened?" he asked. "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Namjoon came over and gently dabbed at his bleeding lip with the rag, "You had a nightmare Kook," he said. "A really bad one. You fell off your bed and busted your lip." He switched to a clean spot on the rag and pressed it down again, "What was it about?"

He shook his head, "Nothing," he said all of a sudden. "It was just a nightmare. I barely remember anyway. I-I'm going to go shower to relax."

Before any of us he could respond he disappeared into the bathroom. Jimin climbed onto Jungkook's bed and found a notebook, "Guys there's only one thing written in here," he said. "I think it's what his nightmares are about." We crowded around him and he started reading it out, "In the nightmare, I was forced to watch myself kill my hyungs. It was terrifying and they were begging other me to stop. Some night's I could try and a stop the other me, but some night's he couldn't even hear me screaming. Last night it got worse," before he could continue Jungkook yanked the notebook out of his hands.

"Why are you reading my stuff!?" he asked. He had been shirtless, he must've realized he forgot to grab new clothes. "It's private!"

I looked at him, "Jungkook, why are you lying to us saying you don't remember the nightmares?" I asked quickly. "That obviously proves wrong."

"Because you don't need to know what they're about!" he said then disappeared with the notebook.

Namjoon sighed then got up, "I'll talk to him after his shower," he said. "Yoongi can you start on dinner since Jin-hyung is still out? He must've gone to find a gift for his Make-A-Wish kid."

I nodded and went to the kitchen.

---
🐇
---
After my shower, I went into my room. I hid the notebook under my mattress. I heard a soft knock on my door. I opened it and Namjoon was standing there, "Can we talk bun?" he asked. I gave him the look that basically was asking what about. "I think you know."

I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to escape him cause if I didn't say yes to him, Jin would've tried and he would only take yes as an answer. I let him in then sat on my bed. He took my computer chair, "Jungkook, what are they about?" he asked. "Seeing you and hearing you scream like that was fucking terrifying. And you hurt yourself," he stated bluntly, motioning to my busted lip.

I looked at my hands. I didn't want to tell them, but I knew if I didn't tell him he wouldn't leave, "At first it was just one of you getting really, really hurt because of me," I said. "But over time it became something worse. There was normal me, then like a super duper evil version of me," I explained to him. "I was tied down and had to watch evil me kill you all," I felt tears threaten to spill. "It was so bad. Sometimes he'd torture some of you, kill you slowly. Others were he'd kill you quickly."

"And earlier? That was the worst it's been since all these nightmares started," he explained. "What was different?"

I swallowed nervously, "There was no evil me," I admitted. "It was just me. I couldn't stop myself. I was-" tears started falling. I felt sick to my stomach.

He wrapped his arms around me and I broke down. I was scared. So scared. I didn't want to sleep anymore. There was no reason for the nightmares to start happening. At least so I thought before Namjoon said something, "I think the cause of those nightmares, was because of that fanart I showed you the other day," he said.

Then I remembered. Namjoon had found a really, really cool fanart of me the day before all the nightmares started. In the fanart, I had a knife in my hand and was covered in blood. Apparently, it was fanart of what the fan's called an 'alternate universe'. I had found it cool at first, and honestly still did. The fan couldn't have known I was going to see it or it would cause nightmares.

"I'm scared to sleep," I admitted. "I only fell asleep earlier because I had pushed myself to the brink of exhaustion."

He rubbed my back, "You can't do that Jungkook," he said. "Especially with our concert coming up. How about tonight we all sleep in the living room tonight? Massive slumber party?" he suggested with a laugh at the end.

I nodded, "That sounds nice, really nice actually," I said.

He got up, "Let's go tell the others. And let's see what Yoongi-hyung is making for dinner," he said and I nodded.

We walked into the living room and I was hug tackled by Jimin and Taehyung. Namjoon disappeared into the kitchen. Hobi was there as well, he must've gotten home from wherever he was. Jimin and Taehyung had filled him in when he got home. I told them what Namjoon and I decided on. Within minutes we were gathering all the blankets around the house and piled them on the floor of the living room. Jin got home and when he saw the blankets everywhere he almost yelled at us before Hobi quickly explained what had happened. After dinner, we all laid down so we could go to sleep early, and dinner had been late anyways since Yoongi accidentally burned it and Jin had to start over for him.

As soon I laid down I was flanked by Jimin and Taehyung. Namjoon and Hobi were on either side of them while Jin and Yoongi got the couches. It took a while for me to sleep, even with the sleeping medication in my system. Once I did, I didn't have a nightmare. I woke up not even remembering what I dreamt about, and that wasn't a lie for once.