30

hi again ; sorry for any spelling errors :/

this was now war.. and i hope this doesn't change his heart .. i'm afraid of what's gonna happen next .

Crystals POV
i just left the doctors office to get a check up on our baby , and im actually at my 2 month mark which is tomorrow. i'm having so many mixed emotions but the main emotion i'm feeling is happy . i've always wanted a mini me , i told myself when i was younger that i would be a better parent to my child or children . all this love in my heart wouldn't go to waste and i finally get to share it with lucas and now with our baby. nobody knows yet , i can't tell anybody without lucas knowing first . he should be the first to know . even though i want to tell india soooo bad , i have to tell him first. i haven't talk to lucas in 4 days .. since we got back from the trip he's been at the trap or in the streets . i barely see him and when i do see him he brushes me off and disregards and converse between us . i know it's hard right now for him , but it's hard for me to .. i just need to come out and say it . even if it's not the best timing he needs to know .

i'm on my way to bring him lunch . it's gonna have to be the perfect time to tell him the news .. it's gonna have to be .

at the hide out -
( maya's POV)

everybody been staying here this hide out house is in the mountains as hell. security on lock down in here . nobody in or out but us , and we're rarely supposed to leave just for safety until we crack down on the old heads .

i was laying on rodney's chest , me him and india we're watching a movie together since there wasn't shit else to do up here .

his phone was going the fuck off .

ding -

ding -

DAMN . who the fuck - ? i unlocked his phone and it was giavanna thirsty ass .

messages>

hello? (giavanna) - yesterday 8:34pm

i miss you , fly me to atlanta! (giavanna)-  yesterday 8:57pm

why are you ignoring me 🥺? (giavanna) - today 11:15pm

this hoe is real life thirsty i said locking his phone and putting it back down .

"i guess dragging her across the club wasn't enough" , i said out loud to myself .

huh babe ? rodney said waking up from his sleep.

this hoe is mad thirsty babe block her already dude i said rolling my eyes at him.

ain't nobody stunting giavanna but okay it ain't no problem he said blocking her .

a smile re appeared on my face .

i kissed him . thanks baby, i said snuggling into his chest .

"push over" india said coughing into her hands .

aw shut the fuck up. rodney said throwing the pillow at india's head .

ouch nigga that shit hurt