9.

Thanks for reading 💛. Make sure to leave a VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND THANKYOU !

CRYSTAL POV
He cocked his fist back and I closed my eyes and pictured Lucas .

The punch never connected ..

Crystal get up . I heard somebody say

I opened my eyes and there was Lucas . Wow I love this man .. I thought to myself . He was looking real good too

Crystal and India get go get in the car

Crystal and India get go get in the car . Lucas said yelling at us

He didn't have to tell us twice . We started to turn until we heard sirens . The police were close. I couldn't let my man go to jail because of our mess .

Lucas ... come on let's go I'm fine . Please
I said standing next to him trying to grabbing his hand .

He was staring Game down . Game was staring him down. I knew this wasn't going to be good at all.  Veins popping out of Lucas's head. I've never seen him this mad before.

Lucas please..  I said hearing the sirens getting louder.

Come on baby. He said  grabbing my hand and I grabbed India's and we started for the door.

You got lucky Crystal . I was gon have fun with yo lil fine ass . Game yelled as we were walking away .

I gripped Lucas hand cause I already know what was about to happen .

He let go of my hand .

What did you just say foo Lucas said face to face with Game .

Aw so this you nigga .. game said looking over at me licking his lips .

Yeah but you already knew that . Lucas said before punching game in the face .

STOP Lucas come on . I said trying to get Lucas of it Game .

But he kept punching him and punching him over and over .

I saw him reaching for his gun

LUCAS NO!! please!! I said wrapping my arms around his torso from the back .

I whispered into his back " I love you .. please"

He stopped

You know wassup punk ass . Lucas said before grabbing me again .

We left right when the police pulled into the mansions drive way .

LUCAS POV
I walked in the party cause Will told me crystal was gonna be here and I had to make sure no shit pop off at this party with her in it. I'm strapped fasho .