23.

Thanks for reading .. 💕

We all checked into the hotel that we were staying at on the beach . That hotel was literally amazing , the view was the shit plus we can walk to feet outside and were standing on the beach .. this trip was definitely going to be one to remember.

So everybody take y'all bags to the rooms and meet back in the lobby in 30 with y'all swim stuff on so we can go to the beach ? India said so excited jumping up and down like a kid .

Yup sounds good to me , rod said turning for the elevator .

See y'all in 30 crystal said smiling reaching for her suit case but Lucas beat her to it .

Yeah see y'all , Lucas said getting in the elevator with Rodney.

Me and Rod gotta y'all .. India take the next elevator with crystal big head . Lucas said closing the elevator

Fine dick head . India said rolling her eyes at him.

(The elevator door closed )

Rod i gotta get this special night planned cause Crystal birthday is tomorrow and I wanna be her boyfriend by the end of this night but I gotta do something romantic for her cause my shawty deserves that shit . So keep her occupied on the beach take her pictures .. you know she can do that for hours. I'll try to do this shit as fast as I can don't let her come up to the room until I say you can. Aight? Lucas said as the elevator opened to his floor .

I gotchu bro , Rodney said dabbing him up.

Alright bro , come get her from the room when you get done unpacking I gotta head to the store once she leave the room.

Aight I'll be up there in 20, Lucas said closing the elevator door.

This room is fucking huge !  India said throwing her bags on the floor and jumping back first on the California king size bed .

Yeah this shit is right as hell , will said opening the windows and letting some fresh air in the place .

Let's unpack then get dressed for the beach. India said hugging will from behind as he was looking at the view outside .

Hey will? India said still from behind him .

Hmm? He said turning around and facing her .

How much do you love me ? India said kissing his lips

India .. you already know I love yo ass a lot , always have always will . He said kissing her on her forehead .

Then show me then..  India said grabbing Will's *member* above his clothes. Then she put her hands inside his pants and started stroking him.

Shit I'll show you alright.. will said picking up India and putting her against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist .

Nah not right now .. I changed my mind. India said getting down and running to the bathroom cause she knew Will was gonna murder her.

India ! What the hell .. will said running after her . He banged on the bathroom door that she locked behind her .

So you just gonna get my wood hard then bounce . Aight then pay back is gonna be a bitch . Will said walking away from the door laughing .

Baby why are you not dressed for the beach ? Crystal said pouting .