18.

Thanks for coming back for another chapter 🥵 hope you enjoy ! Leave a vote and a comment .

My brother .. crystal said walking towards her .

My fucking brother !! She said now yelling in her face .

You're a fucking liar bitch ! Crystal said pointing her finger in her face .

I swear I'm telling the truth.. Marietta said

I'm sorry son , I gave u away when you were 1, Crystal was 2 .. I just couldn't do it . Marietta said crying .

Son..? You don't even know me Rodney said backing up .

Aye what's going on down here Lucas said grabbing crystal and pulling her back behind him .

This bitch lying claiming Rodney is my biological brother ! She said yelling trying to run up on Marietta but India came behind her and held her back .

Ask me anything . I can prove it , Marietta said looking at Rodney .

Uhh.. what's my middle name ? He said

Devante . She said and we all looked at each other .

Uh If you are my mom where did you leave me when I was a baby ?

At the church door step . She said , plainly

Oh shit .. Lucas said .

Where's my birthmark at ? Rodney said now furious

On your right lower side of your  back, she said .

Oh hell nah . Rodney said shaking his walking back up stairs .

Son wait! Please let's talk . Marietta said

Don't call me that shit , my mom and dad died when I was 14 . Bitch I don't know you at all . Rodney spat back at her .

We all just looked at her and left . We were all speechless Rodney could possibly be my brother, but it's gonna take a lot then a few questions like that to fully understand what's going on here .

It's was a quiet car ride back home ...

Nobody talked , Will was driving focused on the road , India was on Facebook scrolling through her feed in the front seat . Lucas was texting the members from the trap getting him self back into trouble and Rodney was staring out the window with his head laying back on the head rest . I just stared at him .. I could see the resemblance, Rodney was always like the brother I always wanted .. we clicked so fast , I wonder if that's why.. we need answers quick for everybody's sake , especially me and Rod.

We all walked in the house and sat on the couch . Still nobody was talking . Then India broke the silence

I know this has been a long two weeks for EVERYBODY but we all need to live in the present now , we all got each other back . Everybody is alive and safe , can we just celebrate that ? She said looking around the couch at us .

It's summer break for God sake can we go live our lives instead of worrying about what coulda, shoulda been . India said

What did you have in mind? Will said looking up from the floor

Um .. Miami ? India said looking at us all

Sounds good to me . Lucas said taking a drag from his blunt and kept playing 2k .

I'm in , Rodney said scrolling through Instagram

Yup I'm down for a lil vacay . Crystal said jumping up and down like a child.

Then it's settled Miami in 3 days everybody get packed and let's go have some fun , India said taking her phone starting to look up flights to Miami .

Lucas let me see yo credit card homie . India said smiling

Nigga for what ? Lucas said rolling his eyes at India

Because you got all the money nigga , so couch it up India said holding her hand out .

Lucas smack his teeth, give it right back, he said giving it to her .

Okay it's official, Flights are booked but I gotta go home and get some clothes . India said turning for the door .

I'll come with ya ma , will said grabbing his coat and walking right behind her .

We'll be back , they both hollered back to us.

"Tomorrow" , will said laughing and smirking.

Well I think ima just go over Myas for the night . Rodney said with a smirk .

Mya^

Mya^

Why can't she come over here ? Crystal said with a frown.

Rodney I really don't want you going out .. it's not safe by yo self . Crystal said coming up to him giving him a hug .

I'm good Krys , I swear I'll be back soon .. he said ending our hug and grabbing his phone and keys.

Uh.. ok.. just text me when you get there crystal said

Love you , Rodney said before shutting the door behind him.

Love you too , Krystal said with a worried look on her face.

Babe we got some serious business to talk about . Lucas said rubbing his head . Already regretting what's about to go down

Lucas took me to the trap to talk about some of his "work" .

We went to a room and I saw Keisha tied up , the first thing I wanted to do was jump on this bitch and beat her to death , but I decided to hear her out first .

Aww so you found lil miss suicidal princess .. Keisha said laughing .

I punched her (hard)

Did you think that was funny ? I said now laughing at her .

So you didn't get the part when I fought you in the hall way and I said stay away from my man huh? I said now in her face .

Nah I heard you loud and clear I just don't give a fuck . Keisha said

You're one home recking ass bitch Keisha , you got some nerve . We almost got killed because of you and your obsession with my nigga . You're one low life ass bitch . Crystal said with tears in her eyes .

That was the point to bad game couldn't keep his hormones under control , you should've been dead . Keshia shrugged .

You're life is pointless I said walking away from her .

I took Lucas's gun from the inside of his pants and aimed it at Keisha .

Wait cryst- Lucas said

Now tell me why you deserve to live.. crystal said aiming the gun between Keisha's eyes .

Thanks for reading 💛