19.

Hey loves 💛 thanks for tuning in to another chapter ! Thanks for all the love and support , keep commenting and voting ! Leave me messages as well I love to hear what you guys have to say :)

Now tell me why you deserve to live .. crystal said aiming the gun between Keisha's eyes .

What the hell Lucas get her ! Keisha yelled looking for Lucas to save her .

Aye babe ... uh.. I think we should go home and get some rest don't you think ? Lucas said scratching his head trying to take the gun away from Crystal .

Nahh babe, I told this bitch to mind her business, she almost got me and India killed .

Now tell me why you deserve to live .. crystal said pushing the gun deeper into her forehead .

I'm pregnant ! Keisha yelled closing her eyes .

Lie a fucking gain , crystal said barely squeezing the triger.

I'm not I swear it's - Keisha said looking at Lucas and getting cut off by his death glare .

She didn't finish her sentence . I swear I am , don't kill my baby . Keisha said

You're gonna be a sorry excuse for a mom . I feel sorry for that baby . Crystal said handing Lucas his gun and walking out the door .

Crystal turned around , "You got lucky bitch" she said and left out the door.

Don't say shit Keisha and I mean it , not till I know fasho . Or that's you and that baby head I don't care . Lucas said before he left the room .

Aye gee take her out of town and make sure she don't come back , until we know the real truth . I can't have her fucking up my relationship .

Ight boss . Gee said walking into the room with Keisha.

Crystal was already waiting in the car

Oh so you a gangsta now ? Lucas said we both looked at each other and started dying laughing.

Lucas pov -

I just stared at her the whole car ride , she is so beautiful, I don't deserve her , her smile is everything to me . I wanna keep that smile on her face all day every day.

She leaned back in the seat and just laughed , we got back to the house and parked the car in the garage

She leaned back in the seat and just laughed , we got back to the house and parked the car in the garage . We just sat there . She's everything to me .

You're so beautiful Krys . I said looking at Crystal

Noo , I'm really not crystal said laughing looking down at her feet .

Yes , yes you really are . You could have anybody you wanted . I know that for a fact . I said pushing her curly hair behind her ear.

To bad I only want you right ? She said moving on top of me now straddling me .