10.

Hey welcome back , make sure to vote for this chapter leave a comment ! (disclaimer - there Will be misspelling , it gets better PROMISE) enjoy !

The next morning @ Lucas's house

Crystal POV

I woke up the next morning thinking about a lot of shit .. Graduation this Friday , college ¿ , what I wanna do with my life , LUCAS .. I thought about Lucas and where we stand . A lot of things ran through my mind . I got up and went into the bathroom connected to Lucas's room . I took off the remaining clothes I had on and hopped in the shower . I sat on the shower floor with the water running on my face , I washed my hair and just sat there thinking .

30 minutes later ..

I grabbed dried myself off and put my hair in a slick back ponytail . And put on a outfit that I left here a couple weeks ago .
I looked at the clock It was 5 in the morning . I went down stairs I saw India still sleep on the couch and so was will right next to her.  I made a cup of coffee and sat by the window and read until class .

I started to see India move and she was blinking trying to adjust her eyes to the sun that was coming through the window

Well hello sleepy head I said to her

Hey krys . What time is it ? She said stretching .

Right now it's 7 . We have class in a hour honey . I said looking at my Apple Watch .

Ughhhh. Fuck class , don't we have graduation in like 4 days .. she said putting the pillow over her head .

Yeah 4 days ... which means four more days of school honey .. up and at em !!

WILL!!! Let's go !! I said grabbing the cover off of him and yelling in his ear .

Move kyrs . He said pushing me away from him .

I fell on my ass and started fake crying on the ground

He turned over krys get yo ass up I didn't push you that hard .

We all started laughing and started to get ready for school .

Wassup y'all I got some business to obtain he said while kissing my cheek .

I'll catch y'all later . Lucas said nonchalantly exiting the door .

He exited so quick so I wouldn't ask any questions.. smart guy ..

Y'all ready to go man .. will said grabbing his car keys of the table .

Yeah me and India both said leaving the house .

I locked the door behind me and we went to school .

At Lucas's the trap house . ( Lucas POV )