Rain

Nari's P.O.V.

"Jimin! Jimin where are you?! Jimin!!" It's been hours since Jimin ran away, and we've found nothing.

"Everyone!! Let's get back in the house!"

I turn back as I hear Namjoon's voice, before slowly walking to the house, noticing the thunder up ahead.

I look up at the stars and bite my lip to avoid tears springing into my eyes.

Once we all make it back inside, we all sit in the living room to try and think of a plan.

"So, what should we do?" Hoseok looked at me, worryingly.... to see if I was ok.

But I'm not.

I'm falling apart.

If only I said something sooner....

"It's getting late. Maybe we should....... get some rest....... and try again tomorrow?" Jin looked at me anxiously.

Everyone looked at me as if they were afraid I was going to snap.

And they were right.

"You guys can take a break, I'm going back to searching."

"Nari-"

"NO! With every hour that passes by is another hour that he's out there."

I feel a hand grab my wrist and I turn around to see Yoongi. "If you want to keep looking for him, I'm not gonna stop you. But you can't just walk around aimlessly. You need a plan."

I sigh, before I rack my brain for any ideas on where Jimin could be.

A chill went down my spine.

"I think I know where he is."

I sprint outside, ignoring the rain that hit my skin, before I climb into my car and drive as fast as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I put a song at the top. You can play it now if you want to :))

By the time I make it downtown, it was pouring.... but I was too worried to care.

Thankfully, the streetlights were on so I wasn't left completely in the dark.

"Jimin! Park Jimin where are you?! Jimin!!" I keep running through the streets, beyond desperation as I try to find him.

"Jimi-" I slip on the wet concrete and fall to the ground.

"Ow."

As I slowly make myself stand up, I see a person walk at the end of the street.

A person with unmistakable blond hair.

"Jimin!!" I sprint over to him, ignoring the really wet parts of the street.

I grab his shoulder and spin him around to face me, rain drops falling from his hair and down his face as he stares at me angrily.

"Jimin, why'd you run away?"

"I can't tell you....."

A surge of anger suddenly courses through my veins.

"I did NOT just spend hours in the rain looking for you, only for you to say "you can't tell me!" Jimin, please tell me, why'd you run away?!"

"BECAUSE I COULDN'T BARE TO FACE YOU AGAIN!!!"

My eyes widened slightly.

It's been a while since he's yelled at me.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I FEEL EMPTY WITHOUT YOU AND I HATE THAT! I HATE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! I HATE HOW I CONFESSED TO YOU, AND I HATE HOW I COMPLETELY RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!" He then kicked a nearby trash can, the only sound other than the falling rain.

"Who said you ruined our relationship? You never got to see what I think."

The anger in his eyes was replaced with confusion.

I smile at him, watching drops of water fall from his hair.

"I love you, Park Jimin.... I love you so much. You're always able to make me smile even when I'm having a bad day, and every time you smile I feel like the world can become a better place. I know it took me a while to realize that and I'm sorry, but I love you, Jimin. I love you with everything I have."

As my words echoed off the empty street, I suddenly grew nervous as Jimin didn't respond.

Didn't speak, didn't move, didn't even blink.

Until he suddenly stormed up to me, cupping my face with his hands, and kissing me.....

I forgot everything that was happening around us, the only thing I could think about was the kiss.

Despite how cold I felt from the rain, the kiss sent hot blood coursing throughout my body, warming me up like a fire.

I place my hands on his arms, feeling his arms shake from the cold, but seemingly calm down as I rest my hands there.

Once we broke apart, Jimin places his forehead on mine, smiling like the goofball I've grown to love.

How it all started from a simple break to watch the stars, to falling into this sparkling abyss of stars and adventure.

Who knew this adventure would lead to love....

"What's so funny?"

"Just thinking about how you're my favorite counselor."