Runaway

(I put a song at the top. You can play it now if you want :))

Nari's P.O.V.

I don't wanna get up.

It's currently noon, and I have yet to leave my room.

Because if I leave my room, I'll end up seeing Jimin again.

Because of the reaction he gave me when he accidentally confessed, I thought maybe I'd give him a day or two to be alone.

I hear a knock on my door. "Nari, can you please come out?"

"Sorry, I died!!"

"It's Tae."

I sigh loudly, him taking that as the signal to open my door and sit on my bed.

"How're you doing?"

I slowly sit up and look at him with a dead stare. "Jimin is in love with me, and I found out I'm in love with him. How am I supposed to confront him?"

"Does he know you love him back?"

"He shut the door on me before I could say anything. I don't even know if he'll let me talk to him again."

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to try. I mean, has he ever done this before?"

My eyes widen.

Jimin's been in that hospital since he was 15, so it's a fair assumption that he's never done this before.

Which means he doesn't know what to do.

Which means I have to.

God, I'm so stupid.

"Nari? You good?"

I tackled him into a hug, causing him to fall to the floor. "Thank you! You're a lifesaver!!"

"What did I do?"

"Get out!!" I start pushing him out the door so I can get ready, so I can confess to Jimin as soon as possible.

"Wait-" I slam the door in his face, running all over my room to make myself look presentable again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was driving to the boys' house, I was practically bouncing in my seat, I'm so excited.

The sun was beginning to set, meaning that the stars were going to come out soon.

That's the perfect time to do it.

However, my smile fell as I see the boys all around the street, looking like they were searching for something.

Or someone.

Please don't have this happen...

I pull up to their driveway and roll down the window as I see Jungkook running up to me.

"Jungkook...... what's happening?"

"I'm so sorry, Nari...."

"WHAT'S happening?!"

"It's Jimin.... he ran away."

Hello friends!! Sorry if this chapter was a little short/boring. However, the next chapter should be more exciting and longer, I can't wait for y'all to see it!!

Also, I'm so happy to see how many more reads this story is getting now. It always makes me happy when I know there are people that are reading my story, so thank you for all your support!!💞💞💞💞💞💞💞