35th BITE

POSTED: November 3 2014

CHAPTER 35

She lay down on the sturdy bed beside the topless Lucas that just gone out of shower.

His manly musk scent sniffle in her nose, oh how she love the scent of musk. Mas bumabango habang tumatagal.

Lucas automatically circled his arm around her stomach making her feel stuffed as the muscly arms weighs heavier.

The reflection of the moon light through the glass door adds effect to their humble slumber, inviting their eyelids to finally join together and fall to their own dreamland.

He kissed behind her ears, sending her libido up a little. She wanted him but she's too damn sleepy, she bet he is as tired as she is, even more exhausted.

She mentally laughed, it was her that cause all their exhaustion. The puzzle of the frame. The only person needed to connect all the dots. she knew she is.

At the back of her mind, she knew something. That she could use for all this mess. She knew. She felt it when she opened her eyes. But a stranger force os keeping it behind, pulling it back when she tries to reach for them.

But they will never be forever kept. someday, sometime, shes expecting it all out. she stopped trying to figure what the blur scenarios are, when she was staring in the pool of darkness covering the woods because they will all come to her sooner.

Then she felt him palm her breast, gently caressing it as of it will break.

She turned her body to face him, his natural tantalizing eyes gazes through her soul. he's still palming her breast, making her abdomen slowly fire up.

Dahan dahan inilapit nito ang mukha sa kanya, slowly feeling their breaths until he finally glued his lips to hers.

Mas dumikit pa ang mga katawan nila letting her feel the hard budge on his lower part.

She bite his lower lip sa pagkadala niya sa sabik na nararamdaman. Naglakbay sa loob ng bibig niya ang dila nito, touring the tip of it in every space it gets.

Bahagya itong dumagan and deepen the kiss. Wandering his free hand on the side of her breast through her butt then squeeze it. Nagpakawala siya ng mahinang tawa between their kisses.

"You liked my ass?" Pilyang tanong niya dito

The ash colored eyes became darker and full of longing...and lust. The time suddenly became slow as she watches his long thick eye lashes slowly blink.