33rd BITE

POSTED: October 3 2014

It's my birthday on OCTOBER 5! Yeheeyy! I'm so sorry for not updating, sobrang busy ko. I'm editing our thesis and i'm having my review for the upcoming pre-board exam. Hope you all understand that i prioritize academics. :) god bless you guys! I've been reading your comments when i'm taking a free time from studying. I love you guys!

Chapter 33

Laughters filled the awkward house but the dark shadows within the people's faces did not even budge her to stop.

Olivia pushed a bowl of steaming broth forward where she is. All gone blank when she came out of the room radiating elated aura around the house. It is like she had been to another fantasy world not aware of how horrifying she'd been truly been and how she scares the people around, specifically the vampire boys lead by a boy named Lucas.

"Kamusta ang pakiramdam mo?" Mahinahon ngunit may kuryosidad na tanong ni Madonna sa dalaga habang hinihipan nito ang isang kutsarang sabaw ng pinakuluang manok.

Eyes were glued to her, the heavy stares that carries a lot of questions they all know that couldnt have an answer.

Sandaling hindi umimik si Ira, she smiled and turned to her right sending the smile to the one she's staring.

"I have been to another world" she said tilting her head to her left, darting her eyes to the man sitting on the window.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" Kunot noong tanong ni Carlos habang sinasalikop nito ang maiksing buhok senyales na hindi nito tunay na naiintindihan ang nangyayari. Maging sinoman sa kanila ay walang kaide-ideya sa lahat ng nangyayari.

One moment they were gagging up a party, the next thing is they are throwing punches and receiving painful back hits.

Olivia stared at her. She cant see anything nor feel the vibes she's been getting to know what will be in the future. She could feel the emotion for the future anytime she wanted. She practiced it yet she cant do it now, with Ira. She wanted to know what her inside.

"Mundo o dimensyon?" Ani ni Madonna at bumaba ito ng upuan, naglakad at tumingin sa bintana bago balingan ang dalaga.

Katahimikan. Namayani ng sandali ng iyon ang hindi maipaliwanag na ugnayan sa mga titig ni Ira at Madonna sa isa't isa.

"Hindi ko alam. Pero ang tanging nalalaman ko, at nararamdaman ko ay mayroon akong dapat hanapin, tapusin at ayusin"

----------------------------------

BITIN! Hehe. Sorry yan ang kinaya eh. Next time ulit! Thanks guys!