5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights

Start from the beginning

"Ok I'll see. Thanks for the invite. You know you take rejection and make it into a friendship and that's what I like about you Austin." She said bringing up last years term of events.

"Well. I'd rather be rejected by someone like you instead of someone like Lucy. They're not the friendliest soccer girls in the world. I mean Dinah and Lauren are nice but....yikes to the others." Austin said honestly.

"Yeah. That's why I'm gonna give up being the team assistant. Coach doesn't seem to care that I get bullied by them. So I'm just gonna quit." Camila said fixing her hair.

"Oh I'm sorry. The guys could use a team assistant...." He joked. She rolled her eyes and hit his arm slightly.

"Yeah. If only I was a dude." Camila jokes sarcastically. The two chatted until Austin had to go.

---

Lauren strolled down the hall until she was bumped into.

"My bad...oh hey Lauren. What's up..." Austin said pushing his hands into his pocket.

"Nothing. Hungover and dying on the inside. What about you?" She replied pushing her sunglasses up onto her head.

"Talking to Alex about my party tonight by the way you should come. You and Normani. I saw you guys in the gym together you two an item?" He asked leaning on his locker.

"Nope. She really wants relations and I really don't. We're talking and stuff right now. She's really trying to change for me. Which I kind of like. But I don't really want to jump into a relationship with her right now. So we decided friends with benefits. What about you and Camila?" The green eyed asked looking at him. Hoping he'd say nothing was going on.

"We are just friends. That's it that's all." He replied smiling.

"Oh cool. So who all is going to the party?" The soccer player asked.

"The basketball guys. Some football guys. A few cheerleaders and some soccer girls. Also Camila." He said counting them off in his head.

"Camila's a soccer girl yah know. The team assistant is on the team as much as the others." Lauren added.

"She said she's quitting. She can't take the bullying anymore. I've seen her playing around with her sister up here on the weekends she really great why isn't she on the team?" Austin said. Lauren's heart dropped at the fact that Camila wants to quit because of the way the team treated her.

"I don't know. I'll talk to her about it but thanks for the invite. I'm going home early because I'm so tired." Lauren said sighing pulling her shades back on. "See you tonight."

---
Austin's party was rather...well wild. The pool was filled with girls and guys. People drunkenly hooking up and well drunk people.

Camila sat on a couch with Ally and Dinah. Lauren was standing with Normani not to far off from them. Lauren's arms lazily wrapped around her waist with her head on her shoulder as they talked to a few people.

"Camila don't let those two bother you for the night...." Ally said pulling the brunette from her thoughts.

"It's not that. I just feel like I should tell Lauren I'm quitting team assisting." The brunette said softly.

"Pero go do it then. It'll make Normani feel bad." Dinah added looking at the two.

"Ok...." Camila stood up and made her way towards them. She tapped Lauren's shoulder and she looking at her.

"Hey...can I talk to you for a second...." She looked at Normani then Lauren. "Alone..."

"Sure." Lauren said. Camila walked off and Normani looked at them as they walked away. They walked out the big house and down to the side walk.