Chapter 13-Aftermath

I yawn and stirred when i noticed something. I look down. Nanlaki ang mata ko.

Kenjiro's arms were wrap around my body hugging me! And we are totally naked! I can feel his warm breath on my neck..

I remember everything that happen last night..his kisses,his touch,the way he..oh my god!

Napabalikwas ako ng bangon sabay hablot ng kumot para itakip sa katawan ko. Tinapik ko siya ng malakas para magising.

"Shit.."i groaned in pain. My core aches. Damn,he is so big! Nanlaki ang mata ko when my eyes trailed down his...i look up on his face instantly!

"Its early.."sapo niya ang ulo niya.

"We did it.."mahina kong wika.

"Ang alin?"he asked innocently that annoyed me.

"Damn,ni-first blood mo ako. Stupid!"inis kong bulalas. Humalakhak siya na lalong nagpainis sa akin.

"First blood as you call it baby.."amuse niyang sabi."Look,hindi ka lasing kagabi,you indulge with it and i am not the type who will fuck you if you don't like it...and you kissed me first."

He's right. Ako ang unang humalik sa kanya dahil gusto kong alisin ang takot niya.

"You're scared and drunk.."nakagat ko ang labi ko.

"Scared or not,drunk or sober i will still do it with you..even at this moment.."that brought shiver on my body."Now,come here my Odelle,its too early i wanna sleep with you by my side.."he commanded.

"You're naked! I am naked too.."thats a stupid out burst!

"I had seen and tasted that last night.."

"Shut up! Ang pervert mo!"

Hindi na siya nagsalita at basta na lang ako hinila pahiga sa tabi niya. He is spooning me. I bite my lips.

"Y-ou are getting.."

"Bigger?"

"M-y pussy still aches!"damn,i am not used to stutter anymore but i am now!

"As much as i want to but i'll spare you now.."he nuzzled my ear.

"And you want me to thank you for being considerate?"she said sarcastically.

"Oh,shut up and lets just cuddle..."he hugged me from behind until i feel his warm breath in my bared shoulder.

Oh,what have i gotten into? He is my assignment,i am his protector and we are not even boyfriend-girlfriend!

Chey would taunt me if she finds out! Franz would grin maliciously at me! And Kat? He will wring my lovely neck!

Nakatulugan ko na ang pag-iisip. Nagising ako na mag-isa na lang ako sa kama. Hindi nagtagal ay bumukas ang pintuan at iniluwa noon si Kenjiro. My eyes landed on his lean but sexy body. Nakasuot lang kasi siya ng pants.

Nakagat ko ang labi ko.

This is not the first time na nakakita ako ng hubad na lalaki,there's a lot of it in our base in Texas,mas magandang di hamak sa katawan niya as in muscled toned talaga. Oo,noong una nagulat ako sa kampo namin na makakita ng mga hubad na lalaki sa paliguan pero nakasanayan ko din. We value our time there bawal ang mag-inarte. Mabilis lang at may oras ang pagligo at pagkain tapos ay kakaunting oras lamang halos ang aming itinutulog at ang hindi susunod ay may karampatang parusa. Wala na kaming pakialam kung makitaan kami habang nanliligo basta ang mahalaga masunod ang oras at hindi kami magkaroon ng punishment. Kaya nakakapagtaka na naaapektuhan ako sa hubad niyang katawan.

In his hand was a blazing hot coffee.

"Coffee in bed.."ipinatong niya sa bedside table ang kape. How thoughtful he is.

My eyes set at the coffee remembering what a coffee leads to..

"I won't fuck you if thats what you are thinking. I know you are sore down there,i am big and i lost count of how many times we do it the whole---

"Eyes up! Bastos! Hindi iyon ang iniisip ko oy!"i snapped him,glad he gaze up on my face instead of my down there. Mahigpit kong hawak ang kumot sa katawan ko.

"Really? You're face tell tales baby.."he smirk at me."..your blushing cheeks,agaped mouth and bewildered eyes that reminds me of last nig---

"Oh shut it!"i felt red to the tip of my hair!

He stared at me.

"Drink it."his brown smoldering eyes looking fierce at me.

Tumayo siya.

"Where are you going?"

"I need a cold bath."he looks mad and just left. What just happen?

I am the one who should be mad. Holy mother fucker i just had my first blood with a man,a one hell of a hot man! At ang masama pa doon ay ginusto ko ang lahat. All i could think about is the pleasure..

He said i am his girl,he is jealous but that is not enough reason for me to have sex with him. He doesn't love me..its just our body and the situation.. Nadala ako sa spur of the moment.

Naisubsob ko sa unan ang mukha ko sa embarrassment.

********

Nasa ilalim ako ng shower. I need this cold bath. I held myself as much as i want to do Odelle. Just by looking at her awhile ago with her hair dishelved,hazy eyes without her eyeglasses,mouth part and a little flesh--'coz she had a blanket around her body--i already feel the raging fire that is starting to build in my insides. I am acting like a teenager for christ sake!

Another thing,i am being compassionate awhile ago. I didn't take her knowing that she's sore. I feel delighted at the thought that i am the first man in her life though i already know the idea of that by the way her friends teasing her. I am not used to taking unexperience woman,its a big NO to me. Iwas ako sa mga virgin dahil masyado silang clingy but with Odelle i break my rule. I didn't fuck a woman more than twice a meeting but with Odelle i want to do it over and over again.

Damn,what was happening to me? Seems a nerdy assassin makes me lose my head. My head above were not functioning but rather my head down were overworking. She's not even a woman for my liking--a weird,innocent and childish for that matter.

"Bloody hell!"mura ko nang mapatingin ako sa ibaba ko.

My life is in danger. Isa sa mga araw na ito ay maaari akong mamatay.

I shouldn't think of my head down now but the situation i am into.

*******

Somewhere in the correctional a prisoner is furiously talking on the phone.

"Fucking get me out of this goddamn forsaken place! I know you can easily do it with just one flick of your hand!"the prisoner were furious to hell.

"You leave evidence,you get yourself in trouble so deal with it!"

The prisoner can't believe he hear those words that fume his anger more.

"Damn you!"

"I give you a chance,you wasted it..tsk."

"Akala mo ba hindi nakarating sa akin na sinayang mo din ang pagkakataon mo?"in a mocking tone.

"Yeah,yeah,shut the fuck. I'll get you outta there you just have to wait."

"Just do it fast!"

The sound of the phone drag hard on its craddle heard on the room.

******

I am excited to finish this story of Odelle 'coz i wanna do Cheyenna and Katarina. I want Cheyenna to be bold and daring and you kids and those who don't wanna read story with sexy plot shouldn't read Chey. And Katarina..i want her to be cold and dangerous.

This is just a short update guys.

yuki_tin13