April shook her head and laughed then yawned.

"Looks like the itis done kicked in"

"Maybe, maybe not" she shrugged and picked up her phone. He wasn't trying to be nosey but he did take a peak to see who she was texting.

"Come on I'm ready to lie in my bed" April said as she looked up from her phone.

"Aight bet" he said as April rose off him. "Ya walking in front of me though"

"Nasty ass"

"Damn right now get to walking"

April shook her head and rolled her eyes as she headed out the living room and towards the stairs.

SMACK

Dave smacked her ass as soon as her foot touched the first step causing April to involuntarily moan. "I told ya ass bout that eye roll shit ma"

"You ain't my daddy and I can do what I want" April mumbled to herself yet loud enough for Dave to hear.

"Ya right I'm not ya daddy. I'm ya papi" he said as he kept his eyes glued to her ass as they walked up the stairs. "I swear ya ass didn't look like this months a few months ago" Dave said again hypnotized by it. Then again he was an ass man and April had a nice ass.

"What's wrong with it" April asked as they entered her bedroom.

"Ain't shit wrong with it that shit got a lil juicer. Can I get a shake to go with those fries" he licked his lips looking at her ass hungrily like he was ready to eat her ass up.

"Boy if you don't" April laughed and shook her head. "Well you know where everything is so make yourself comfortable. You can grab one of these pillows and a blanket out the linen closet" April said as she sat at her vanity wrapping up her hair for bed.

"What I need all that for" Dave questioned dumbfounded as he started coming out his hoodie.

"Uh cause ya still on probation so ya sleeping on the couch" she looked at him through the mirror.

Dave bust out laughing. "You thought"

"You mean I know" she stood up from her vanity chair and made her way to her dresser pulling out a long t-shirt to sleep in.

"Ma stop fuckin with me" he mugged her as he placed his clothes on the couch. It was no way in hell he was sleeping on the fuckin couch mind you it was a bedroom bench a damn loveseat. Shit his body couldn't fit on that shit anyway.

"I ain't playing ya on probation"

"Whatever" he continued mugging her then made his way to the bed.

April mugged him back. Dave knew she wanted to roll her eyes but she wasn't. He pulled the covers back and got right in the bed. She bumped her head if she thought he was sleeping on the couch and not by her side.

"Now bring ya ass on"

"Whatever" she looked at him and slowly took off her lace robe letting it pool at her feet.

"Damn I feel like I need some music" he licked his lips as April stood in front of him with just her bra and thong on. Her body was looking all types of good and edible. He was definitely getting a taste tonight.

April looked at him and laughed. "It ain't that type of party lil daddy" she turned around with her back now facing him and unsnapped her bra letting it fall to the floor along with her robe as her bare ass cheeks starred back at him. Her booty ate up that thong and made it look like it never existed. If it wasn't for the lace in the front and the string around her waist he wouldn't even be able to tell she had on any panties.